I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got this searching some different stuff in google...

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/contact-us/privacy-policy/56-the-...

Seems slightly relevant :P
I also just saw this... Using the "feeling lucky" button on Google... The only coincidence with LP I found there is about the SWU Music + Arts Festival that is going to happen in October in Brasil. AND, LP will be here. :D
But I don't know if it's really relevant.
The festival is taking place in 10/09/10, 10/10/10 and 10/11/10... ¬¬

Aida said:
just tried searching a bit!
Falls: The Falls Festival is a New Year's Eve music festival, held annually in Lorne, Victoria and Marion Bay, Tasmania Australia since 1993. It lasts four days, from December 29 to January 1 each year.
KUIN: Quincy Regional Airport (IATA: UIN, ICAO: KUIN, FAA LID: UIN), also known as Baldwin Field, is a city-owned, public-use airport located 10 nautical miles (19 km) east of the central business district of Quincy, a city in Adams County, Illinois, United States.
Brightness falls, the two explode at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time

I think this is the lyrics of some song
ok.... mä5´ig if we find out what that means, we should be able to figure the whole thing out...
Nope, that's already been speculated alot and it seems that Mike didn't acknowledge it. So it's probably not or at least not what he wants us to find.

Karlo Bobinac said:
Brightness falls, the two explode at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time

I think this is the lyrics of some song
That was mispelled.. It's mäktig = powerful (swedish).

Dionysis Tsirigotis said:
ok.... mä5´ig if we find out what that means, we should be able to figure the whole thing out...
oh.....damn :/ thx, this message better mean something good -.-

Tatiana Nahuz said:
That was mispelled.. It's mäktig = powerful (swedish).

Dionysis Tsirigotis said:
yang = The if you separate the two words

Tatiana Nahuz said:
Again:
lo sono = are (italian)
yang kuat = strong (malay)
mäktig = powerful (swedish).

Mike Shinoda said:
Looks like you still need hints. Here's my last big help. Rob Walker got the closest so far (below). Keep searching.

Rob Walker said:
Google Translate each word....
Falls = Falls, If, or In Case
la = The, Her, A, or It
luminosité = Brightness, Luminosity, Radiance, Lucidity, or Radiancy
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
sekaligus = At once, All at once, At a time, At one blow, Outright, holus-bolus, En bloc
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
kuin = As, Like, Than, or But
de = The or Ye
pracht = Splendor, Magnificence, Grandeur, Pomp, Brilliance, Wealth, Sheen, Brilliancy, or Eclat
Come = Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, or Sorry
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
Lo = It, Him, The or To it
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
terra-zerstören = Terra-Destroy
tyd. = Time

See if you can make a sense out of that...
OK, after much research and collaboration, this is what the message means: (thanks to some amazing friends for doing this with me):
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificient and strong. This sound is their most powerful and ground breaking yet."

Woo-hoo!!!!
sorry bro but i found that on lpassosation.com, we are missing something...

Heidi Woodward said:
OK, after much research and collaboration, this is what the message means: (thanks to some amazing friends for doing this with me):
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificient and strong. This sound is their most powerful and ground breaking yet."

Woo-hoo!!!!
Let's put it in a different way..

When does an album come out? Midnight, right? So the brightness has fallen (two ways- night time, and summer has passed away)..people are beginning to line up for the release that comes at midnight! The curiosity of the fans would be so much that they would explode/rush forward to the stores! It's a release that will be magnificient and strong. This sound is their most powerful and ground breaking yet.

I don't know..just my interpretation! XD
Doesn't help a bit, I guess

Heidi Woodward said:
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificient and strong. This sound is their most powerful and ground breaking yet." Woo-hoo!!!!
Yeah sorry to burst your bubble but that's what many people already think it is....so it's wrong :/ (Cuz mike didnt confirm it in a earlier message.)

Heidi Woodward said:

Woo-hoo!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service