I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At the end of summer, everything will explode with such power and brightness as light, sound will be powerful and ground-breaking like never before

the album will be released at the end of summer or the tour starts at the end of summer??
this person is making the most since to me!!!

Rupal Chandra said:
Let's put it in a different way..

When does an album come out? Midnight, right? So the brightness has fallen..people are beginning to line up for the release that comes at midnight! The curiosity of the fans would be so much that they would explode/rush forward to the stores! It's a release that will be magnificient and strong. This sound is their most powerful and ground breaking yet.

I don't know..just my interpretation! XD
Doesn't help a bit, I guess

Heidi Woodward said:
OK, after much research and collaboration, this is what the message means: (thanks to some amazing friends for doing this with me):
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificient and strong. This sound is their most powerful and ground breaking yet."

Woo-hoo!!!!
yeah I have to agree with that.. so far I didn 't get anything but a huge headache XD

Marques Duggans said:

Rupal Chandra said:

When does an album come out? Midnight, right? So the brightness has fallen..people are beginning to line up for the release that comes at midnight! The curiosity of the fans would be so much that they would explode/rush forward to the stores! It's a release that will be magnificient and strong. This sound is their most powerful and ground breaking yet.

Heidi Woodward said:
OK, after much research and collaboration, this is what the message means: (thanks to some amazing friends for doing this with me):
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificient and strong. This sound is their most powerful and ground breaking yet."

Woo-hoo!!!!
I might make sense but that isn't the message Mike Shinoda would intend to send, right? :)
That's plainly obvious-ness!
That is why I said it doesn't help a bit!

Marques Duggans said:

Rupal Chandra said:

Heidi Woodward said:

Woo-hoo!!!!
well yeah but I really don't think he sits behind his computer allday just to see if we've already found the answer..:P if you ask me you're right..

Rupal Chandra said:
I might make sense but that isn't the message Mike Shinoda would intend to send, right? :)

Marques Duggans said:

Rupal Chandra said:

Heidi Woodward said:

Woo-hoo!!!!
Well, let's wait for Mike Shinoda to give a positive/negative on this one then. Hopefully, he would reply!

kimberley backhuis said:
well yeah but I really don't think he sits behind his computer allday just to see if we've already found the answer..:P if you ask me you're right..

Rupal Chandra said:

Marques Duggans said:

Rupal Chandra said:

Heidi Woodward said:

Woo-hoo!!!!
yup..

Rupal Chandra said:
Well, let's wait for Mike Shinoda to give a positive/negative on this one then. Hopefully, he would reply!

kimberley backhuis said:

Rupal Chandra said:

Marques Duggans said:

Rupal Chandra said:

Heidi Woodward said:

Woo-hoo!!!!
And everyone keeps forgeting that "falls" = 'If' or 'in case' in german! It does not mean (the way I see it) 'fall season'
"In case the brightness were to explode forward at once in the air, that would be like the beauty as the strong. Are powerful, ground-breaking time."
Litteraly so far... The first sentence makes some sense... Working on the other one.
Who am I kidding? It makes no sense at all!!!
Have to agree to that 'If', 'in case' point!
Let us know what you come up with..maybe we can improve or something!

Tatiana Nahuz said:
And everyone keeps forgeting that "falls" = 'If' or 'in case' in german! It does not mean (the way I see it) 'fall season'
"In case the brightness were to explode forward at once in the air, that would be like the beauty as the strong. Are
powerful, ground-breaking time."
Litteraly so far... The first sentence makes some sense... Working on the other one.
I'm not sure what the right corner to post my guess about the puzzle

I tried to get away over the image to try to have a 3d view, I guess that is related to that, I could not identify anything yet. But I think it has to do with it, maybe the new cd comes with a dvd with 3d edition espicial. (Would be awesome!)

hey mike if I get close to the answer I deserved at least an autograph while you're at the show here in Brazil in the SWU, is not it?
Well here is my translation. Made a few corrections, so it sounds more english:

In case her brightness was to explode forward at one blow the air would than be brilliant such as the strong earth-destroying time

Sounds like a weird prophecy.
ok mike here's the best i could do, translated to the most thorough-y-ist lol

I searched the phrase with every language available in google translate and this is what I got

Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd

Falls la
la - have to -Azerbaijani
falls to the -Catalan
falls by - Croatian

(falls la) luminosité de var to
-luminosity they were two = danish
-falls to the brightness of - french
-brightness falls from - italian
-they were two - norwegian
-Falls in bright lime = romanian
-Falls were added to the = swedish

de var
-they were = swahili

to ontplof
-to the exploive = dutch
-to explode - affrikaans

estada - stay = catalan

sekaligus
-well = maylay

airean - air = Basque/Galician

that

that seria kuin
-that would eat - spanish
-seria = series - albanian
-seria - serious - italian
-series that also = Azerbaijani
-that would come = Basque
-that would come from = catalan
-that shed = czech
-that we come - estonian
-which would eat - galacian
-that one of -irish
-that series of = romanian

de pracht
-that the beauty = dutch
-pracht - splendor = german
-pracht - dust = slovak

come

yang kuat
-strong = indonesian

Lo sono- am - italian

mä5´ig- something with math, shapes geometry

terra - earth

zerstören - dystroy = german

tyd
-clearly = swedish
Mike Shinoda said:
Looks like you still need hints. Here's my last big help. Rob Walker got the closest so far (below). Keep searching.
Rob Walker said:
Google Translate each word....
Falls = Falls, If, or In Case la = The, Her, A, or It luminosité = Brightness, Luminosity, Radiance, Lucidity, or Radiancy
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
sekaligus = At once, All at once, At a time, At one blow, Outright, holus-bolus, En bloc
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
kuin = As, Like, Than, or But
de = The or Ye
pracht = Splendor, Magnificence, Grandeur, Pomp, Brilliance, Wealth, Sheen, Brilliancy, or Eclat
Come = Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, or Sorry
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
Lo = It, Him, The or To it
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
terra-zerstören = Terra-Destroy
tyd. = Time

See if you can make a sense out of that...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service