I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i can definitely see mike thinking that way, though. he would have started with a big idea, which in this case could be the details of the creation of the atomic bomb, then found a famous quote about it, then found a cool way to break up the quote to make it cryptic (translating every word into different languages and running it through binary converters). he wants us to find out about the trinity test and the historical precedent.

and if the album is named trinity, just imagine how sick the storyline would be considering it's a concept album. all props to LPA and LPL for the huge find!
Definitely. I'm getting pretty excited now, this could be one of the biggest albums yet if they pull all of this off!

LucidoFelice said:
i can definitely see mike thinking that way, though. he would have started with a big idea, which in this case could be the details of the creation of the atomic bomb, then found a famous quote about it, then found a cool way to break up the quote to make it cryptic (translating every word into different languages and running it through binary converters). he wants us to find out about the trinity test and the historical precedent.

and if the album is named trinity, just imagine how sick the storyline would be considering it's a concept album. all props to LPA and LPL for the huge find!
this WILL be the biggest album of 2010! even if i have to buy twenty billion copies to make it the best album of all time. :D

Wilton Lopez said:
Definitely. I'm getting pretty excited now, this could be one of the biggest albums yet if they pull all of this off!

LucidoFelice said:

I'm with you on that one. I can't even begin to imagine how progressive this album will be. That's always why I've loved these guys. They started with an already novel style, then they showed signs that they could change, then showed they can turn themselves inside out, and still push the limits.

Wilton Lopez said:

LucidoFelice said:

They are definitely an impressive band. I can't even imagine what their albums AFTER this one will be like...They can only get better and better, that's what I think. I may be a bit biased, though, haha. I've always loved their music.
Anyway, I hope Mike reads the comments soon to determine whether LPA has the answer or not! The suspense is killing me.

LucidoFelice said:
I'm with you on that one. I can't even begin to imagine how progressive this album will be. That's always why I've loved these guys. They started with an already novel style, then they showed signs that they could change, then showed they can turn themselves inside out, and still push the limits.

Wilton Lopez said:

LucidoFelice said:

I know. What we've done here was the easy part. Whoever found that quote should be the first person to receive the new album.

Wilton Lopez said:
They are definitely an impressive band. I can't even imagine what their albums AFTER this one will be like...They can only get better and better, that's what I think. I may be a bit biased, though, haha. I've always loved their music.
Anyway, I hope Mike reads the comments soon to determine whether LPA has the answer or not! The suspense is killing me. LucidoFelice said:

Wilton Lopez said:

LucidoFelice said:

Ontplof is Afrikaans(South Africa) for explode and tyd means time!Hope it helps!

Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
most Talented band i've ever heard, they were THE FIRST artist i have ever listened too, been a fan since 2004 and counting :) although i wish i discovered them earlier :/

Wilton Lopez said:
Anyway, I hope Mike reads the comments soon to determine whether LPA has the answer or not! The suspense is killing me.

LucidoFelice said:

Wilton Lopez said:

LucidoFelice said:

most Talented band i've ever heard, they were THE FIRST artist i have ever listened too, been a fan since 2004 and counting :) although i wish i discovered them earlier :/

Wilton Lopez said:

LucidoFelice said:

Wilton Lopez said:

LucidoFelice said:

@LucidoFelice

Yeah, he should. And the rest of us should at least get a free download of the single!...Probably not gonna happen, though. I wish. :[

@Matthew Kocher

I wish I had been a fan earlier, as well. And one of my first favorite artists to listen to, and they still are to this day.
Haha, you never know! Just having Mike acknowledge our conversation would be gratifying enough for me. =]

Wilton Lopez said:
@LucidoFelice

Yeah, he should. And the rest of us should at least get a free download of the single!...Probably not gonna happen, though. I wish. :[
it seems to be most definitely about nuclear stuff, and is very similar to the quote by Roger Oppenheimer, "If the radiance (luminosity) of a thousand suns were to burst (explode) at once into the sky (air), that would be like the splendor(beauty) of the mighty one. Now I am become Death, the destroyer(land-destroy) of worlds(terra, earth)."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service