I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately, we're still trying to figure it out. :[ It's very difficult! Maybe there's a certain quote (from the scripture) that's supposed to be a direct message to us, the fans?

r1cky said:
ok so now we know what it says and who the quote is from, but what is mike's "message"?
Well, we're trying to tie the loose ends together. LP's last album, "Minutes to Midnight", is a reference to the Doomsday Clock that talks about how close we are to global disaster. All of the references of the Trinity Test may be hinting at the name of the next album in a similar way as "Minutes to Midnight", some possible political influence or undertone in a single (like "Hands Held High" and the video for "Shadow of the Day"), or ever a coinciding release date to one of the historical dates tied to events of the atomic bomb in 1945.

Ricardo Aguilar said:
ok so now we know what it says and who the quote is from, but what is mike's "message"?
well i remember chester saying once that they wanted it to be bigger than "american idiot" which was a pretty political album itself.... so it could be somewhere along the same lines...

LucidoFelice said:
Well, we're trying to tie the loose ends together. LP's last album, "Minutes to Midnight", is a reference to the Doomsday Clock that talks about how close we are to global disaster. All of the references of the Trinity Test may be hinting at the name of the next album in a similar way as "Minutes to Midnight", some possible political influence or undertone in a single (like "Hands Held High" and the video for "Shadow of the Day"), or ever a coinciding release date to one of the historical dates tied to events of the atomic bomb in 1945.

Ricardo Aguilar said:
Since MTM was based on being close to doomsday, maybe this album takes it all the way to midnight. I'm still betting on a post-apocolyptic theme
LucidoFelice said:

Ricardo Aguilar said:
and if anything, the first release will be of a single, not an album, so if a date says something like july or august, its probably the release date for the first single..
i think that they could possibly release singles on both august 6th & 9th... thats just me, but keep posting. this is getting insane!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

r1cky said:
well i remember chester saying once that they wanted it to be bigger than "american idiot" which was a pretty political album itself.... so it could be somewhere along the same lines...
LucidoFelice said:

Ricardo Aguilar said:
And that would make for some really sonic possibilities in music.

I love these guys. =]

Craig Titone said:
Since MTM was based on being close to doomsday, maybe this album takes it all the way to midnight. I'm still betting on a post-apocolyptic theme
LucidoFelice said:

Ricardo Aguilar said:
Crazy thought came into my mind: What if there are two albums?

Well, not like two albums, but that this could be a two-disc album, much like Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness or just about any LP (no pun intended) from back in the vinyl days. That last line.....it could be talking about the two discs. "The two explode forwards at once" and "destroying land and time" could hint at the possibility of two.

Disc 1: Destroying the Earth
Disc 2: Destroying Time

Maybe I'm hyping this too much, but it's like candy for the imagination. =]

Marques Duggans said:
i think that they could possibly release singles on both august 6th & 9th... thats just me, but keep posting. this is getting insane!!!!
r1cky said:
LucidoFelice said:

Ricardo Aguilar said:
HEEYYY....I think this is definitely about the trinity test/ bombing / mass destruction kind of concept album.....

remember this decoded message?

"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"

Im guessing that the "Brightness falls" means the bomb,
"the two explode" ...probably means the 2 atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

"destroying land and time"... well...it is groundbreaking and it is a historic event that no one cant forget..............

and..

I also saw that "Trinity T shirt" HERE

and also..NOTICE THE ATOMIC AGE T-SHIRT!

http://www.tshirtsville.com/acatalog/LINKIN-PARK-TSHIRT-42.html

well I hope this theory helped out clarifying things out.........cant wait for the next album...hahaha!

this is the atomic age t-shirt
i agree with you that would be insane but what about the significance of the trinity thing?

LucidoFelice said:

Well, not like two albums, but that this could be a two-disc album, much like Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. That'd be pretty sick, too.

Marques Duggans said:

r1cky said:
LucidoFelice said:

Ricardo Aguilar said:
so from the message we all think that it is talking about the new album as a TWO disc set that will shine ever so bright and change music as we know it
Well, the Trinity thing could be part of the storyline. They've said many times it was a concept album, meaning that they're going to tell a story using all of the songs in the order that they'll be in. Trinity could be part of the plotline, or they may even be writing a story for World War 3.

Marques Duggans said:
i agree with you that would be insane but what about the significance of the trinity thing?

LucidoFelice said:

Well, not like two albums, but that this could be a two-disc album, much like Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. That'd be pretty sick, too.

Marques Duggans said:

r1cky said:
LucidoFelice said:

Ricardo Aguilar said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service