I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i googled the quote, and this page came up with a lot of the same words:
http://www.universetoday.com/2008/06/21/2012-no-killer-solar-flare/
is all scientific so i lost interest,but it seems to be following the doomsday theme. plus the solar scene may relate to where their last video, leave out all the rest, left us with their outer space/crazy sun setting. maybe it has to do with the album title/concept of it.
i dont think they'd be called destruction of time, or destruction of land, but probably

disc 1: land
disc 2: time

maybe. thats a huge if. they've never done a 2 disc album before. and if thats not the case then maybe they'll release one album in september and then another one later this year? kinda like what s.o.a.d. did with hypnotize and mesmerize
LPA just discovered this theory! Look!

The newest name of the album is “Atomic Bomb” or “Trinity Test”? Tell us Mike! And the message #1 is really the HT Soldier? I’ve said that was! :’D
It's an awesome thing to hope for. LP always loves to do something they didn't do in the album before. I mean, MTM had guitar solos, mike singing lead, chested screaming for about 13 seconds, cursing, and a lot of other things that for linkin park were undiscovered. now they're doing a concept album, i hope it's a two-disc album (i won't be upset if it isn't. i mean, come on, it's an LP album!), and maybe even guest performers.

one band that comes to my mind with two albums would be royksopp as well. in 2009, they put out "junior", and this year they're schedule to follow it up with "senior". it's a great way to have a steady flow of material out there.

r1cky said:
i dont think they'd be called destruction of time, or destruction of land, but probably

disc 1: land
disc 2: time

maybe. thats a huge if. they've never done a 2 disc album before. and if thats not the case then maybe they'll release one album in september and then another one later this year? kinda like what s.o.a.d. did with hypnotize and mesmerize
Hmmm. Necessary Evil would be a cool album name. Another long shot but it kinda fits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessary_Evil_%28B-29%29

Or Operation Crossroads

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Crossroads
Yang could mean either one of these, bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, or strong

Ivelisse said:
Is almost complete! :D

Falls = falls
la = the
luminosité = luminosity
de = of
var = was
to = to
ontplof = explode
edastada = simultaneously
sekaligus = at once
airean = air
that = that
sería = would
kuin = as
de = of
pracht = splendor
come = come
yang =bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, or strong
kuat = strong
Lo = the
sono = are
mä5´ig = powerful
terra-zerstören = land-destroy
tyd = time

looking for more words... :D
We're pretty sure it's not the Trinity Test, it's something else in the decoded message. Possibly related, but not completely about Trinity.

Daniele Rodrigues said:
LPA just discovered this theory! Look!

The newest name of the album is “Atomic Bomb” or “Trinity Test”? Tell us Mike! And the message #1 is really the HT Soldier? I’ve said that was! :’D
Come on, Mike! Give us something, here lol
So I spent all night decoding this with google translator. You guys can put it into sence.

He brightness they were falls to explode foward once air, that would as the splendor come strong. It are/so powerful land time destroy.

I'm thinking it's lyrics to a new song.
Read. My comments below.

LucidoFelice said:
Alright, here's the full blown recap. Mike posted this picture to replace the old message:

http://static.ning.com/linkinparknetwork/img/image001.jpg

It's obviously a message encoded in binary, so when someone painstakingly transcribed all of the 1s and 0s into a binary translator, they came up with this:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It's a bunch of words which are written in several different languages, but seem to be trying to express something.

Rob Walker then translated each word individually through Google:

Google Translate each word....

Falls = Falls, If, or In Case
la = The, Her, A, or It
luminosité = Brightness, Luminosity, Radiance, Lucidity, or Radiancy
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
sekaligus = At once, All at once, At a time, At one blow, Outright, holus-bolus, En bloc
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
kuin = As, Like, Than, or But
de = The or Ye
pracht = Splendor, Magnificence, Grandeur, Pomp, Brilliance, Wealth, Sheen, Brilliancy, or Eclat
Come = Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, or Sorry
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
Lo = It, Him, The or To it
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
terra-zerstören = Terra-Destroy
tyd. = Time

Then, someone from another LP site managed to link this big scramble of words to a quote by J. Robert Oppenheimer, father of the Atomic Bomb, and part of the Trinity Test where the bomb was tested in New Mexico in 1945:

"Oppenheimer famously recalled the Bhagavad Gita: 'If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one.' and 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer

The words of the two quotes are almost a perfect fit for the words that came from the translation of the words from the original binary code message. This leads us to believe that Mike wants us to research the atomic bomb, World War II, and the Trinity Test, to find the answer to what the message means, and what it means for the upcoming album.

Just to keep everyone up to speed =]

Rob Walker and MCRC have gotten you guys so close. Well done. I can feel the solution materializing.

Here's my LAST hint...Rob's problems were here:
"de"
"airean"
"seria"
"come"
"yang kuat"
"lo sono"
"mäktig"

Some of you have already found the slight solutions to these errors. Correct these and you will have all the pieces you need.

You guys are just missing a few things.

-m
Okay, you heard the man! Or read anyway. Let's get to it.

First, Rob's probs:
de = The or Ye
airean, = Air
sería = Would
Come = Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, or Sorry
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???

Solving them:

"de var" = they were
"airean" = air (really thought it was)
"seria" = would be
"come" = as, like, such as, both...and.
"yang kuat" = the strong
"lo sono" = are
"mäktig" = powerfull, mighty, strong, towering.

Mike Shinoda said:
Read. My comments below.

LucidoFelice said:
Alright, here's the full blown recap. Mike posted this picture to replace the old message:

http://static.ning.com/linkinparknetwork/img/image001.jpg

It's obviously a message encoded in binary, so when someone painstakingly transcribed all of the 1s and 0s into a binary translator, they came up with this:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It's a bunch of words which are written in several different languages, but seem to be trying to express something.

la = The, Her, A, or It
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
sekaligus = At once, All at once, At a time, At one blow, Outright, holus-bolus, En bloc
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
de = The or Ye
pracht = Splendor, Magnificence, Grandeur, Pomp, Brilliance, Wealth, Sheen, Brilliancy, or Eclat
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
tyd. = Time

Then, someone from another LP site managed to link this big scramble of words to a quote by J. Robert Oppenheimer, father of the Atomic Bomb, and part of the Trinity Test where the bomb was tested in New Mexico in 1945:

"Oppenheimer famously recalled the Bhagavad Gita: 'If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one.' and 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' "

The words of the two quotes are almost a perfect fit for the words that came from the translation of the words from the original binary code message. This leads us to believe that Mike wants us to research the atomic bomb, World War II, and the Trinity Test, to find the answer to what the message means, and what it means for the upcoming album.

Rob Walker and MCRC have gotten you guys so close. Well done. I can feel the solution materializing.

"de"
"airean"
"seria"
"come"
"yang kuat"
"lo sono"
"mäktig"

Some of you have already found the slight solutions to these errors. Correct these and you will have all the pieces you need.

-m
"de" = of ?
"airean" = ventilate? -.-
"seria" = would be? ..adding a "be" doubt it's right though..
"come" = as?
"yang kuat" = strong! >.>
"lo sono" = are?
"mäktig" = all-powerful? (taking a guess at this one)

*sigh* dunno..it's making me brainstorm though lol.
Mike Shinoda said:
Read. My comments below.
LucidoFelice said:

http://static.ning.com/linkinparknetwork/img/image001.jpg It's obviously a message encoded in binary, so when someone painstakingly transcribed all of the 1s and 0s into a binary translator, they came up with this:

la = The, Her, A, or It
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
de = The or Ye
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
sono = Sono
mä5´ig, = ???
tyd. = Time

"de"
"airean"
"seria"
"come"
"yang kuat"
"lo sono"
"mäktig"

-m

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service