I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for made our mind more confused. Above was just anotherpoint of view for the words.

Here we go:

"de" means "of" or "of the" (portuguese);
"seria" means "would be";
"come" means Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, OR "to eat";
"lo sono" means "are" or "is" (italian) OR "sleep" (portuguese);
"mäktig" means "powerful".
I seem to be getting similar things as most people, so I won't bother reposting anything.
This is harder than the first message! The other message was simple, once it was updated.
De and airean put together = "Of Air"
Lo sono can also mean "I sound it", where lo is a masculine pronoun and sono implies the "I sound"

Woot for high school Spanish :P

Daniele Rodrigues said:
Thanks for made our mind more confused. Above was just anotherpoint of view for the words.
Here we go: "de" means "of" or "of the" (portuguese);
"seria" means "would be";
"come" means Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, OR "to eat";
"lo sono" means "are" or "is" (italian) OR "sleep" (portuguese);
"mäktig" means "powerful".
Rob Walker's translation had some problems, as I said...but mcrc's find (an awesome discovery), was not the end of the road either.Just as mcrc was quoting Oppenheimer, Oppenheimer was quoting as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was what mike shinoda said on the lp chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! google!!!, who did Oppenheimer quote???

This quote was taken from the Bhagavad Gita!!! what could this mean??
The "lo sono, ........" could mean "I call it, ___ ground-shattering time" ?
what might help is, maybe these languages are the countries who were involved in the "Race For The Atomic Bomb" look up the countries and translate each and every phrase in different language or country that was involved in this race this might give us a few more steps in the solving this
Bhagavad Gita is an ancient hindu scripture and means "Song of God" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A divine song????

Dionysis Tsirigotis said:
Rob Walker's translation had some problems, as I said...but mcrc's find (an awesome discovery), was not the end of the road either.Just as mcrc was quoting Oppenheimer, Oppenheimer was quoting as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was what mike shinoda said on the lp chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! google!!!, who did Oppenheimer quote???

haha its sheer madness how Shinoda has made the new linkin park album into a sheer conspiracy, binary code, end of the world, the trinity test (1st a-bomb test), or should i say how the anxious fans are playing right into his hands and reading way too deep into this

HOWEVER, i completely understand why, in fact i've also done my research in the hope Mike isn't playing us, i definitely think that with it being a concept album, it will be very politically charged, i personally just can't wait for them to announce a release date
This is what I managed to translate.

"If the brightness they were two explode forward at once in the air, that would as the beauty as yang strong. It are mä5´ig land-destroy time."
In conclusion, Krishna asks Arjuna to abandon all forms of dharma and simply surrender unto him. He describes this as the ultimate perfection of life.

This is the conclusion of the Bhagavad Gita. AKA: The 'song of god' ancient hindu scripture!
Bhagavad Gita is an ancient hindu scripture and means "Song of God" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A divine song????

Rob Walker's translation had some problems, as I said...but mcrc's find (an awesome discovery), was not the end of the road either.Just as mcrc was quoting Oppenheimer, Oppenheimer was quoting as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was what mike shinoda said on the lp chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! google!!!, who did Oppenheimer quote???

as posted on LPA via UndergroundSoldie:

The exact quote from the Bhagavad-Gita is:

If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky
That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one...
I am become Death,
The shatterer of Worlds.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service