I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

????

"If the radiance of joy were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One.
The sound is mighty, world-destroying Time."

???????
I think when Mike said that we are missing things he was talking about , and.. I don't know the first sentense but it would be like this : Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that would be as beauty as strong. Are we so powerful to destroy land and time?
Sorry if this is something that was said before, but i'm really tired now.
"that would as the beauty as yang strong". yang = the, and i think that means Its as powerful as it is beautiful. The Sight of an atomic explosion is very beautiful, BUT its also very strong or even "groundbreaking"

Ronald Sandoval said:
This is what I managed to translate.

"If the brightness they were two explode forward at once in the air, that would as the beauty as yang strong. It are mä5´ig land-destroy time."
Song of god? What, are they a christian band now?
we need to focus on what Mike said was wrong. we need to find the right meaning for thoose words that he said were wrong.
the world exploded at midnight
and this explosion was the supernova
after the darkness of minutes to midnight, they back with a brighter side
''Airén is a variety of Vitis vinifera, a white grape commonly used in winemaking. This grape is native to Spain where it represents about 30% of all grapes grown. As of 2004, Airén was estimated to be the world's most grown grape variety in terms of planted surface, at 306,000 hectares (760,000 acres), although it is almost exclusively found in Spain.[1] Since Airén tends to be planted at a low density, several other varieties (including Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot) are more planted in terms of number of vines. Plantations of Airén are declining as it is being replaced in Spanish vineyards with various red varieties, such as Tempranillo.''
wikipedia.
yang kuat is a malay language. yang does not have a proper meaning, just to support word of kuat.
example: in English: Strong explosion means in malay : letupan(explosion) yang kuat(strong).
"If the radiance of inspiration were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would resemble the effulgence of the Supreme One. The sound is the mighty, world-destroying Time."

How about that? *ponders*
I know someone posted something like this, but it looks like another translation perhaps?

""Of a thousand suns in the sky if suddenly should burst forth the light, it would be like unto the light of that Exalted One. (Bhagvad Gita XI,12)
" Death am I, cause of destruction of the worlds, matured and set out to gather in the worlds there" (Bhagvad Gita XI 32)"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service