I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anyone takin a step back away from their computer and looked at it from a distance, it almost looks like all the "1's" create some type of shape or try to spell something. it may just be my eyes playin tricks on me but maybe thats what they wanted you to do, focus on the picture and not the numbers themselves...just a guess, probably wrong lol
Just using an internet translator trying to decode it word by word i got what sounds like a riddle. The languages that google translator detected in it were French German African Indonesian and some dutch i think. This is what i got, (i couldnt figure out what the word with the 5 in it meant)

brightness falls they were to explode, at once air would as splendor as strong yang are ground-breaking time.

Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
KATHYxx said:
????

"If the radiance of joy were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One.
The sound is mighty, world-destroying Time."

???????

Actually I'm going to change my answer to this, as Lo Sono fits "I am" ... or at least I think so.:

"If the radiance of joy were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendour of the Mighty One.
I am mighty, world-destroying Time."
I get it! The binary code when translated needs to be put backwards to make sense!

Carol said:
the world exploded at midnight
and this explosion was the supernova
after the darkness of minutes to midnight, they back with a brighter side
I thought that Io Sono was italian for I am, not Lo Sono, but is Lo Sono italian or another language

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
????

"If the radiance of joy were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One.
The sound is mighty, world-destroying Time."

???????

Actually I'm going to change my answer to this, as Lo Sono fits "I am" ... or at least I think so.:

"If the radiance of joy were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendour of the Mighty One.
I am mighty, world-destroying Time."
mike is a hidden lost fan, he is doing we break our heads, but the end will be boring and sensless like lost did
we spent 6 years making theories to discover which everybody was dead
people need to go on the LPU or LPA, we've solved a lot of it and many are just researching stuff we've already found.
Just in case someone is interested http://www.dlshq.org/download/bgita.pdf

its the BHAGAVAD GITA by SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA.
now, I'm sure well all have a feeling as to where this album is going, so I'm going to speculate as to lays in the future. With What I've Done being one of the last songs they made for the last album as well as Blackbirds being recent, both seem to symbolize what one must deal with in the wake of great disasters of own our doing. The 8-Bit Rebellion' even hints to a world that is run down and needs change. If i were to bet, this album will deal with the responsibility of being a human as well to be self aware of the impact that we have on everything.

If i were to guess, the concept album will deal with Renegades wanting to over throw a government that has acquired great power and is using it for the wrong reasons. If there are characters, the songs will journey the adversities they live through in the "wasteland" and the rise to the counterforce and eventually to an unlikely hero. He or she will have to sacrifice himself to save humanity but at the same time taking away a lot of the technologies that make life easy as well as was destroy us.

Thats just my two cents. I'll keep checking up to see whats develops. Any historical WW2 dates near the end of summer? Maybe a release date to an album that presents a world of a different outcome should something on a date would have happened differently. Who knows?

-G
If the brightness they were to explode forward at once air,
That would as/both...and the beauty come/as.both...and strong. Are powerful,
Land-destroy time. (2012?)

Falls = if (germ)
la luminosité = the brightness (fr)
de var = they were (norwegian)
to
ontplof = explod (afrikaans)
edastada = forward (estonian)
sekaligus = at once (indonesian)
airean = air (basque - alpha),
that
sería = would (galician)
kuin = as/both... and (finnish)
de pracht = the beauty (dutch)
come = as/both... and (italian)
yang kuat = strong (malay).
Lo sono = Are (italian) _
mäktig = powerful (swedish)
terra-zerstören = land(pt)-destroy (german)
tyd = time (africaans).

LP music evolving with their fans, collectively powerful
becomes in time evolution, time doesn't exist, it's destroyed Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
Mike playing Krishna with blue skin riding an elephant battling a Supernova. That's it.
I got other translations too:

If the radiating earth were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendour of the Mighty One.
I am mighty, world-destroying Time.

If the radiating women were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendour of the Mighty One.

If the radiance of limes were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendour of the Mighty One.

If the radiance of joy were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendour of the Mighty One.

If the radiance of war were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendour of the Mighty One.

NoFace said:
Mike playing Krishna with blue skin riding an elephant battling a Supernova. That's it.

That's you in the google thing isn't it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service