I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found french and spanish.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
Mikeee, what mean this message? *o*
i love you <3
We wan't our Next Puzzle ! Or better , Tell us the Release Date xD
NICE!

Mauricio R. said:
The guys at www.lpassociation.com got a better translation of this message:

"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"

So this seems to be the meaning of mike left for us.
It's over? It's finally over? -joy-
That was a good one, Mike. You really made us think.
But now I know how to count in Binary.
That is not a skill I enjoy.
I addimit that I try to solve it but I don't understand it yet.I think Mike could explain better to us :)
hey guys maybe we need to look to squint.ive tried but could see nothing.if you try maybe you can see something.
8 bit rebellion...8 bit binary....
oh, it looks like something from NIN's album Year Zero....okay, gotcha. "We're all just zeros and ones?" Even the album itself changed into binary code when left in heat or in the sun. hahah
We've already figured it out.

siara said:
i don't know if anyone has tried this yet but maybe its morse code...
maybe the 0 is a dot and 1 is the dash...
i'll go try now
jajja yes mike!!!!you can explin it to us!!!jajaj.love you guys!!!i think that we have to wait for another messege but we must continue guessing with last one:)

Daniele Rodrigues said:
I addimit that I try to solve it but I don't understand it yet.I think Mike could explain better to us :)
im trying to see something every timethat i see the picture jajajjj but wemust continue we can find something we need to keep trying!!!

lithium said:
hey guys maybe we need to look to squint.ive tried but could see nothing.if you try maybe you can see something.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service