I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know, but something is not right, I mean is it really THAT easy or we're missing something?

Maybe the previous message was way too hard so they decided to provide us an easier one?

I haven't got a clue. :S

Zara (Zara19) said:
I guess, so it like cancels the A's out. Wonder why they would bother with that though :|

Also a catalyst is something that speeds up a reaction...

I think New Found Glory had an album called catalyst so I dont think itll be an album title.

PinkyLoulouLP said:
OR if we just rearrange the letters meaning ''We're a broken people, living under a loaded gun'' so it makes sense then the spare A's can be ignored?
why Catalyst? and if the message is an anagram... :/
Zara (Zara19) said:
I guess, so it like cancels the A's out. Wonder why they would bother with that though :|

I think New Found Glory had an album called catalyst so I dont think itll be an album title.

Well there's an album called "Minutes To Midnight" by someone else too... Don't remember his name though...
look at the missing letters in the words.
PinkyLoulouLP said:
I know, but something is not right, I mean is it really THAT easy or we're missing something?
Maybe the previous message was way too hard so they decided to provide us an easier one?

Zara (Zara19) said:

Also a catalyst is something that speeds up a reaction... I think New Found Glory had an album called catalyst so I dont think itll be an album title.

PinkyLoulouLP said:
OR if we just rearrange the letters meaning ''We're a broken people, living under a loaded gun'' so it makes sense then the spare A's can be ignored?

I have a feeling we are not supposed to ignore the missing spaces.
God bless us every one
we're broken people living under loaded gun
and it can't be outfougt
it can't be out outdon
it can't be out mtched
it can't be ourun
No

need when i close my eyes tonight
to symphonies of blinding light
(god bless us every one / we're a broken
people living under loaded gun)
Oh/like memories in cold decay
transmissions echoing away
far from the world of you and i
where oceans bleed into the sky

It's a lyrics of a new song mike ?
Catalyst means "a person or thing that causes a change" It probably means them leaving they're footprint on music genres.
Are you playing at The Catalyst in Santa Cruz?
I'm thinking that "the Catalyst" doesn't have anything to do with the text.... so it can't be the title of that song....can it?
the last message

Evan Seligman said:
all of you, what if there are no "exta" letters. for instance, all the times it says "WE'RE A BROKEN
PEOPLE LIVING UNDER LOADED GUN", what if the "WE'RE A BROKEN PEOPLE" is really "WE'RE ALL BROKEN PEOPLE"
or even just leave it as WE'RE A BROKEN PEOPLE (the a being use like it is when one would say "we're a smarter people" making it mean that we(the aforementioned people) as a whole are broken.)

also, where is everybody getting the "a thousand suns" from?
I mean it spells something out so I don't think we can ignore the catalyst, I'm sure there's more to it though

PinkyLoulouLP said:

Zara (Zara19) said:

PinkyLoulouLP said:
I think its TOO easy :|

PinkyLoulouLP said:

Zara (Zara19) said:

PinkyLoulouLP said:

Then its about time they think of something original XD

Daniel Rodriquez said:
Zara (Zara19) said:

Well there's an album called "Minutes To Midnight" by someone else too... Don't remember his name though...

I dont think we should ignore them either, LP are too particular for it not to be important

KATHYxx said:
PinkyLoulouLP said:

Zara (Zara19) said:

Also a catalyst is something that speeds up a reaction... I think New Found Glory had an album called catalyst so I dont think itll be an album title.

PinkyLoulouLP said:

I have a feeling we are not supposed to ignore the missing spaces.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service