I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Catalyst
Or instead of all this crazy stuff.... maybe it has something to do with the night club in Santa Cruz.
Reading the text, I can see many errors of agreement and spelling. I think adding the errors can form a kind of phrase or word. is that?
mike rap lyrics for the new album, surely!
Isn't there like only ONE missing space? I would say the slashes look suspicious too, but I think that would be taking it a little too far. *ninja emot*

KATHYxx said:
I have a feeling we are not supposed to ignore the missing spaces.
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
There are three missing spaces.

between can't and be
between to and symphonies
between loaded and gun

PinkyLoulouLP said:
Isn't there like only ONE missing space? I would say the slashes look suspicious too, but I think that would be taking it a little too far. *ninja emot*
KATHYxx said:
I have a feeling we are not supposed to ignore the missing spaces.

*le gasp*

the spaces break up the catalyst.
the people are broken.
is the catalyst the people?
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
Well, Mike It sounded like a song about soldiers. Mmm I got to think it better.
the part with the / is in the(). since i think they are lyrics, no, thats not suspicious. its common in music lyrics to do that with something where 2 things are sung together/at the same time.
Hey guys there are letter missing and I put them in and figured out where the spaces are but there is one sequence of letters I can't get

AT/HECAEWAL/SAY/AT

That second section of letters I can't figure out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service