I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got " The Catalyst"
I dont know why it would though, theres a "The Catalyst" club in Brighton too.... I doubt that has anything to do with it though.

A.J. Herrmann said:
Or instead of all this crazy stuff.... maybe it has something to do with the night club in Santa Cruz.
hmmm it makes sense....

KATHYxx said:
*le gasp*

the spaces break up the catalyst.
the people are broken.
is the catalyst the people?
the answer to the new message is: the catalyst
i hope you'll come to argentina :D
i think there's a space between "can'" and "be" (look at the 2 lines below it, the 't' in "can't" in the 2 following is way closer to the apostrophe than the 'B' in "Be" is) as well as between "to" and "smphonies"(look at the word "close" in the line above. the space between the 'O' and 'S' in that is way smaller than it is between "to" and "smphonies"). the font used just makes it look almost like there isnt. Loaded Gun is the only one 100% missing a space, because its written a few other times and we can see that the space is significantly smaller in the one you speak of.

KATHYxx said:
There are three missing spaces.

between can't and be
between to and symphonies
between loaded and gun

PinkyLoulouLP said:
Isn't there like only ONE missing space? I would say the slashes look suspicious too, but I think that would be taking it a little too far. *ninja emot*
KATHYxx said:
I have a feeling we are not supposed to ignore the missing spaces.

Has someone updated the wiki?
The people are the catalyst to what? Change?

Zara19 said:
hmmm it makes sense....

KATHYxx said:
*le gasp*

the people are broken.
untrue. you can use it with "a" before it. "they are an indigenous people"

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
To and symphonies is missing a space. compare the space between S and O to the O and S after that. Those are very not equal spacing. Besides, since this was created with a font, it follows that the size of the space should always be the same when using a measuring instrument.

Compare the space in Can't and Can'B . By comparison, there is no space.

Evan Seligman said:
i think there's a space between "can'" and "be" (look at the 2 lines below it, the 't' in "can't" in the 2 following is way closer to the apostrophe than the 'B' in "Be" is) as well as between "to" and "smphonies"(look at the word "close" in the line above. the space between the 'O' and 'S' in that is way smaller than it is between "to" and "smphonies"). the font used just makes it look almost like there isnt. Loaded Gun is the only one 100% missing a space, because its written a few other times and we can see that the space is significantly smaller in the one you speak of.

KATHYxx said:
There are three missing spaces.

between can't and be
between to and symphonies
between loaded and gun

PinkyLoulouLP said:
Isn't there like only ONE missing space? I would say the slashes look suspicious too, but I think that would be taking it a little too far. *ninja emot*
KATHYxx said:
I have a feeling we are not supposed to ignore the missing spaces.

Could be...in chemistry I thought a catalyst speeds up a reaction. Ugh I think I need to sleep.

PinkyLoulouLP said:

Zara19 said:
hmmm it makes sense....

KATHYxx said:
*le gasp*

the people are broken.
I think we may be looking for something that's not there. It's very direct that the words "The Catalyst" are spelled from the missing letters. Another word for catalyst is cause. Something to think about. I also thought about the first line. It's what Tiny Tim said at THE END of "A Christmas Carol". The last few lines of the first paragraph are certainly things that can't be done to the END when it wants you. Dunno, just flinging thoughts here.
Heck if i know.

PinkyLoulouLP said:

Zara19 said:
hmmm it makes sense....

KATHYxx said:
*le gasp*

the people are broken.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service