I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"heartlist"..?
I'm confused..
well... you can if you add an adjetive before the word people...

Evan Seligman said:
untrue. you can use it with "a" before it. "they are an indigenous people"

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
Yeah, okay, the catalyst. Figured that out five minutes after I saw the puzzle.

Too easy. So, what is the REAL puzzle?
T H E C A T A L Y S T?

Is that the neew album's name or the single's name?
If we consider the ''We're A people'' is correct then what happens to ''living under loaded gun''? Read the entire sentence aloud. It doesn't make sense. To me at least. It should have been ''We're people living under a loaded gun'' or ''We're a people living under loaded guns'' I highly doubt it's the second one though cause then the missing letters would form S THE CATALYST so.

Evan Seligman said:

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
THE CATALYST
wait! i messed up! :S... is the phrase "an indigenous people" right?

Evan Seligman said:

Alfonso Gonzalez said:

kementari said:
however, fonts also would have a consistent spacing between each letter pair(not saying, for example, between o and e would be the same as between r and g, but instead, that o and s with no space would have a consistent spacing) also, it very well may be the oh so common practice of hitting the spacebar 2 times between words, though often, no matter how professional the person is, it is common that when doing this, one forgets or unintentionally only hits space once.
Theres spaces, and As in the wrong places :|

Also, WE SEE YOU SPYING ON US

Alexandra Nofi said:
Yeah, okay, the catalyst. Figured that out five minutes after I saw the puzzle.

Too easy. So, what is the REAL puzzle?
Why Chester?
It actually forms "at he catlysat" with corrupts the word "catalyst"
I assume the weird grammar is part of the song and not supposed to be taken as a missing letter.

PinkyLoulouLP said:
If we consider the ''We're A people'' is correct then what happens to ''living under loaded gun''? Read the entire sentence aloud. It doesn't make sense. To me at least. It should have been ''We're people living under a loaded gun'' or ''We're a people living under loaded guns'' I highly doubt it's the second one though cause then the missing letters would form S THE CATALYST so.

Evan Seligman said:

Alfonso Gonzalez said:

kementari said:
I tried to find an anagram to "catalyst" but only found salty cat hahahah xD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service