I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

while you may be onto something with the Christmas Carol thing(i didnt realize that), i think its way too much of a jump to suddenly use the words THE END just cause he says it at the end of the movie. that logic would lead to just about every synonym of "the end" or 'end"

Lonnie Goad said:
I think we may be looking for something that's not there. It's very direct that the words "The Catalyst" are spelled from the missing letters. Another word for catalyst is cause. Something to think about. I also thought about the first line. It's what Tiny Tim said at THE END of "A Christmas Carol". The last few lines of the first paragraph are certainly things that can't be done to the END when it wants you. Dunno, just flinging thoughts here.
try finding one for at he catalysat

Nadine said:
I tried to find an anagram to "catalyst" but only found salty cat hahahah xD
LMAO I messed it up there. And that's true too, but if there's nothing wrong with the grammar then we're out of places to pick on. >.>

KATHYxx said:
It actually forms "at he catlysat" with corrupts the word "catalyst"
I assume the weird grammar is part of the song and not supposed to be taken as a missing letter.

PinkyLoulouLP said:
If we consider the ''We're A people'' is correct then what happens to ''living under loaded gun''? Read the entire sentence aloud. It doesn't make sense. To me at least. It should have been ''We're people living under a loaded gun'' or ''We're a people living under loaded guns'' I highly doubt it's the second one though cause then the missing letters would form S THE CATALYST so.

Evan Seligman said:
untrue. you can use it with "a" before it. "they are an indigenous people"

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
Could this be a reference to the attack on pearl harbor? Seen as the catalyst for what became known as the atomic age
thats just it, in the message, it does. "a broken people"
the catalyst>>>chemistry>>>My Chemical Romance ?? LOL
or the band from Canada called The Catalyst ??
Found a page to solve anagrams but I think nothing is relevant
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=at+he+catalysat&am...

KATHYxx said:
try finding one for at he catalysat

Nadine said:
I tried to find an anagram to "catalyst" but only found salty cat hahahah xD
It was a nice try.

anyway I'm running out of ideas besides the ones I already posted.

Mr. Lurkpants seems to have already gone.
i quoted the whole line, but really, im just saying for all the people that are talking about letters that shouldnt be there making a difference, that maybe there are no "extra letters". personally, i think it is "We're a people living under a loaded gun" so that, yes, you ADD the 2nd A, but you dont take out the 1st one
Ok, I searched and The Catalyst is a place in Santa Cruz, CA - The Catalyst a Theatre or something... that's what I got searching for Chester Bennington and The Catalyst, why aren't you relating it to Chester? Chester is a clue.
yes, that is grammatically correct. my sister would skin me alive if it wasn't(English major)

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
wait! i messed up! :S... is the phrase "an indigenous people" right?

Evan Seligman said:
untrue. you can use it with "a" before it. "they are an indigenous people"

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
Does the missing letters say 'The Catalyst'??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service