I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, but I think by saying "a people" it means a group of people that share the same culture for example. Isn't it?
(English is my second language so I'm not sure xD)

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
ok....you might be right.... but there is something weird with that "a"... c'mon :S

Evan Seligman said:
yes, that is grammatically correct. my sister would skin me alive if it wasn't(English major)

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
wait! i messed up! :S... is the phrase "an indigenous people" right?

Evan Seligman said:
untrue. you can use it with "a" before it. "they are an indigenous people"

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
all i know is that amongst all the repeats of people re-finding the same thing and the conclusions that would require a jump longer than even Evel Knievel could make, the only thing that has sounded remotely possible so far is a possible release date (august 3rd) or an album name
my predictions

single = catalyst
album = a thousand suns
its lyrics to a new song, or a puzzle. idk, but i recruited a few of my friends to help c:
thats exactly what im saying. i think that particular 'A', both times, is irrelevant to he puzzle
Nadine said:
Yes, but I think by saying "a people" it means a group of people that share the same culture for example. Isn't it?
(English is my second language so I'm not sure xD)

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
ok....you might be right.... but there is something weird with that "a"... c'mon :S

Evan Seligman said:
yes, that is grammatically correct. my sister would skin me alive if it wasn't(English major)

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
wait! i messed up! :S... is the phrase "an indigenous people" right?

Evan Seligman said:
untrue. you can use it with "a" before it. "they are an indigenous people"

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
Yea, the people re-finding the same thing gets annoying. I personally don't feel my idea was too far fetched. It coincides with the previous message about a thousand suns. The attack on pearl harbor was the catalyst that sent the US into WWII and ultimately the dropping of the atomic bomb. I do think there is a possible connection at the very least.

Evan Seligman said:
all i know is that amongst all the repeats of people re-finding the same thing and the conclusions that would require a jump longer than even Evel Knievel could make, the only thing that has sounded remotely possible so far is a possible release date (august 3rd) or an album name
there several thing to take into consideration...:
-the missing letter.
-the grammatical mistakes.
-the spaces.
-the meaning of the whole text....

is there anything else we haven't noticed?
I think he only said that because he won't give us hints anymore,I might be wrong but it's what I think

Ivan Flores said:
Jason Neal said:
Yea, the people re-finding the same thing gets annoying. I personally don't feel my idea was too far fetched. It coincides with the previous message about a thousand suns. The attack on pearl harbor was the catalyst that sent the US into WWII and ultimately the dropping of the atomic bomb. I do think there is a possible connection at the very least.

Evan Seligman said:

But the ONLY relevant thing from the last puzzle was "A Thousand Suns." Mike said to forget all the Hinduism and world war II references as a result of attempting to solve the puzzle.
Another idea is that the first paragraph is about life and the second paragraph about our dreams, therefore:

"LIFE IS THE CATALYST TO OUR DREAMS" ???
hmm, yeah, i guess thats slightly relevant(more relevant than some of the others people have said), but its still a little far of a jump to say that, even tho i see your connection here, a thousand suns=atom bomb. especially since atom bombs have yet to get close to the heat/power/energy of 1 sun, much less 1000
Ah, I do recall that now. If that's the case, I'm not really sure where else we can go with just The Catalyst. I have investigated the underlying data in the image by adjusting its levels and I can't find anything hidden behind the scenes. BTW off topic I was a huge fan of bubble bobble back on my NES lol

KATHYxx said:
Jason Neal said:

Evan Seligman said:

But the ONLY relevant thing from the last puzzle was "A Thousand Suns." Mike said to forget all the Hinduism and world war II references as a result of attempting to solve the puzzle.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service