I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike said to ask Chester if we are right, so someone who has a twitter, go ask Chester on Twitter if "The Catalyst" is truly the right answer
never mind. Mike just said "The Catalyst" was right. Now what can this mean?

Blake Reiterman said:
Mike said to ask Chester if we are right, so someone who has a twitter, go ask Chester on Twitter if "The Catalyst" is truly the right answer
We know that now, but what does that mean? single? album title? band touring with them? something totally different?

Shinoda Twin™ said:
Like Kathy said, The Catalyst is the Final Answer everyone, check Mike's Blog.

KATHYxx said:
Quoting myself so people see it

KATHYxx said:
"Easy one…yes, “The Catalyst” is correct. Michael, do you have a user name on LP.com? If so, let our moderators know, in case we want to contact you…Same goes to the user who posted under the user name “The Catalyst,” below…"

replied on MS.com comments

but gorram, 120,000 people solved that at the same time.
he comented specifically on the one that said: "Missing words spell out: THE CATALYST Perhaps name of the first single and A THOUSAND SUNS is the album title."
there were 30-somthing posts before that one saying the catalyst, so it seems this one specifically is the answer
Blake Reiterman said:
We know that now, but what does that mean? single? album title? band touring with them? something totally different?

Shinoda Twin™ said:

KATHYxx said:

KATHYxx said:
"Easy one…yes, “The Catalyst” is correct. Michael, do you have a user name on LP.com? If so, let our moderators know, in case we want to contact you…Same goes to the user who posted under the user name “The Catalyst,” below…"

i know it speels out the catalyst. I figured that out a couple hours ago. I'm just wondering what it means. And i think you might be right. That is the best bet, or they could both be names of songs or possibly two singles.

Evan Seligman said:
he comented specifically on the one that said: "Missing words spell out: THE CATALYST Perhaps name of the first single and A THOUSAND SUNS is the album title."
there were 30-somthing posts before that one saying the catalyst, so it seems this one specifically is the answer
Blake Reiterman said:

Shinoda Twin™ said:

KATHYxx said:

KATHYxx said:

Maybe the answer is *THe cat list*?
lyrics?
This must be the Lyrics of your new song or it must be a simple pray to god
This puzzle has some missing letters
" thecatalyst " according to the order .
any one habve any other idea
The puzzle has already been solved. the answer is The Catalyst

Sunny Arora said:
This puzzle has some missing letters
" heatalyst " according to the order . any one habve any other idea
'The cat list'? What did you want to tell us with this?
oh yes its thecatalyst
may be new album title or new song from new album

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service