I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how can yuo say that answer is Cataylist?

Blake Reiterman said:
The puzzle has already been solved. the answer is The Catalyst
Sunny Arora said:
This puzzle has some missing letters
" heatalyst " according to the order . any one habve any other idea
cause mike already confirmed it

Mohit said:

Blake Reiterman said:
Sunny Arora said:
Because all the missing letters in the image spell out "The Catalyst".......

Mohit said:

Blake Reiterman said:
Sunny Arora said:
In every sentence a letter is missing these are the missing letters i could figure out
HEAT LYS
http://sunnyonhunt.weebly.com/linkin-park.html
hey guys chekout the website dedicated tio the great lp
The Catalyst is a club in Santa Cruz... Puttin that out there.
While it's true that Mike did verify the answer is "The Catalyst" he also did NOT post a message saying puzzle #2 solved as was done for the first puzzle. I'm just sayin.
ATE OR HATE CATALYST
The puzzle has already been solved. the answer is "The Catalyst". Mike confirmed this was the answer.

Donna Renee Langley said:
ATE OR HATE CATALYST
T H E C A T A L Y S T....that's it ?? i am 5 hours too late.
You guys might be reading too much into this. I'm not sure about binary, but I did catch something interesting. A lot of the words are spelled incorrectly. If you write out every letter that's missing you get the words "The Catalyst."

If I had to guess, I'd say these are probably song lyrics, and the name of the song might be "The Catalyst." Or it could just be Mike trying to hype us all up by releasing more puzzles to act as a catalyst for speculation. In any case, WHEN IS THE NEW ALBUM COMING OUT!!!!!
The binary references are old. they're from the last image/message LP posted...

Edgar Leon said:
You guys might be reading too much into this. I'm not sure about binary, but I did catch something interesting. A lot of the words are spelled incorrectly. If you write out every letter that's missing you get the words "The Catalyst."

If I had to guess, I'd say these are probably song lyrics, and the name of the song might be "The Catalyst." Or it could just be Mike trying to hype us all up by releasing more puzzles to act as a catalyst for speculation. In any case, WHEN IS THE NEW ALBUM COMING OUT!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service