I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Someone said on Mike's blog that they were the single and album names, and he told that specific person that they were correct, out of everyone else.

Daniel Rodriquez said:
Had a thought...

What if "A Thousand Suns" and "The Catalyst" aren't the album and lead single names...

Could they just be track names from the album? Not necessarily the lead single...
Mike is telling us all the track names.

1) A Thousand Suns
2) The Catalyst
3) Next Puzzle
It's a new song???????
The Catalyst is a name of an American "hardcore, Grundge Band" prehaps this means nothing whatsoever :D
The scary thing is you might be right :D

Mattia Schiavone said:
Mike is telling us all the track names.

1) A Thousand Suns
2) The Catalyst
3) Next Puzzle
chuck norris´s binary code - only 1´s
Mäktig means mighty/powerful at least. (Swedish)

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
i think there's a message behind the missin' letters in the text...
my english isnt that good, but all i can find in the last message is: the catalyst...(or something like that, but i dont think that means anything :P)
the answer is THE CATALYST
u just have to find the missing alphabets in each line!
its the name of their new album

Rushil Agrawal said:
the answer is THE CATALYST!!the name of their upcomin album! u just have to find the missing alphabets in each line!
There's some letters missing? haha, maybe it's something to do with song lyrics from their new album?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service