I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have googled this and according to an online bigraphy of the band, they refer to Chester as 'The Catalyst' see below:

Magical Chester, in our humble opinion, was absolutely the missing catalyst.
His extra-ordinary voice lets him deliver the lyrics at a gentle yet
aggressive pace. He can hit pitch notes like no other. Chester humbly even
blames this on "years of singing" and "scar tissue". We absolutely love him.
chorus new song xD
there are letters missing. i wrote them down but im not sure if i got them all. I'm thinking they might possibly spell a word or a phrase or something:

missing letters in 1st stanza: a h e c a t
missing letters in 2nd stanza: a l y s
it's amazing, wow makes me happy in a strange way...i understand but hard too discuss,
amazing feelings, amazing words, make me rich in way off life..

hugs josie/josefine
oh! type this in google: ahec at alys
Bleh, I can't believe I didn't check Mike's post. There's a reason he told us to ask Chester. Maybe Chester's going to let us know what the answer is with a tweet? Or is he ''The Catalyst'' for real?
Yeah yeah. I know that everybody now knows the answer The catalyst. But I was fooling around and I've typed it backwards and I've recieved *tsylatac eht*. So if you search in google you can find this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MoreThanMike/Wikipedia Dont know what could this mean, but this article belongs to user with nickname MoreThanMike. Hh a good coincidence
this are the missing letters...i guess T H E C A T A L Y S T, w/c can be a title to an album or single or a clue.....
i thing that...this message could be the lyrics of a new song from the new album...i thing....anyway....i can't wait for the new album....
the catalyst !!!!!!?????
LMFAO, this is hilarious.

Carol said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service