I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

maybe!!!!O.o

Matt Ashworth said:
Hmm...so far these messages sound like titles and names...maybe the answers are all song titles?
Not sure...

JustBiteMe9 said:
Or maybe the Thousand Suns are The Catalyst for all the suffering of this... song?

Haha, soooorrry I can't think of what this one means... and what does Chester has to do with this.

ana karina gimenez said:
jajajja please!!!!!!you need your mind!!!on!!for see more new cds of linkin park!!

JustBiteMe9 said:
The most stupid idea came to my mind:

"Chester is The Catalyst of A Thousand Suns"

Sorry, I'm so frustrated that my mind is going off.
I think its
The Catalysa
:D
i have my doubts about that. i think, in context of what he said(I gave you too much help on the last puzzle. You’ll have to ask Chester about this one.),the reasoning for having us ask chester seems to be just cause mike gave us too much help on the 1st one, so he wants us to ask chester instead of him, so that not as much help will be given.

Alessandra Schmitzhaus said:
Chester is really 100% involved, as Mike asked us to ask for it on your blog!
http://mikeshinoda.com/
weel guys i think that we have to weit and try to find more ideas ...!:)or the catalyst...but i"ll keep trying

Matt Ashworth said:
Not sure...

JustBiteMe9 said:
Or maybe the Thousand Suns are The Catalyst for all the suffering of this... song?

Haha, soooorrry I can't think of what this one means... and what does Chester has to do with this.

ana karina gimenez said:
jajajja please!!!!!!you need your mind!!!on!!for see more new cds of linkin park!!

JustBiteMe9 said:
The most stupid idea came to my mind:

"Chester is The Catalyst of A Thousand Suns"

Sorry, I'm so frustrated that my mind is going off.
it looks to me like lyrics of the some new song
or maybe combination of linkin parks "older songs"
Yo Mike, Chester, anybody, what's the point of all these messages? Are they song titles or is this just something to keep us guessing until you finish everything up with the album???
The lyrics aren't from older (released) songs. I can guarantee you that.

Eugen Stašić said:
it looks to me like lyrics of the some new song
or maybe combination of linkin parks "older songs"
ajajjaa!!!we have to weit!!!:)

Matt Ashworth said:
Yo Mike, Chester, anybody, what's the point of all these messages? Are they song titles or is this just something to keep us guessing until you finish everything up with the album???
The wait is killin' me though ;P

ana karina gimenez said:

Matt Ashworth said:
jaja me too!!but what other options we have??the pacience is a god friend !!!!
belive me :P :)
Matt Ashworth said:

ana karina gimenez said:

Matt Ashworth said:
i mean patience!:P

ana karina gimenez said:
jaja me too!!but what other options we have??the pacience is a god friend !!!!
belive me :P :)
Matt Ashworth said:

ana karina gimenez said:

Matt Ashworth said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service