I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

plzzzz someone explain me what the message means...i really wonder it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all know the 'answer' is The Catalyst....but what the heck does that have to do with anything? It sounds like a song title and the message contains part of the lyrics...but that hasn't been confirmed or denied yet so I don't know...

lithium said:
olzzz someone explain what the message means....i really wonder!!!!!!!!!!
i think the message is (a telatyst) or some thing like that they are the missing words i collected them.
i think the message is (a telatyst) or some thing like that they are the missing words i collected them.
If you'd read the previous messages you'd see that this message has already been deciphered. It's The Catalyst.

ardalan rain said:
The defenition of Catalyst (As previous posters have deciphered from missing letters) is as follows,

1. Chemistry A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being consumed in the process.
2. One that precipitates a process or event, especially without being involved in or changed by the consequences

So, a Linkin Park concert without Linkin Park maybe? Impossible, but it fits def. #2 lol. But definition 1 makes more sense, if Mike is trying to tell us something. My theory is they're releasing a single soon. Or maybe even just a small part of a song, like with Blackbirds. IDK.
Dude, the answer is The Catalyst. Chazz even said so himself. Go read a few pages back and tell me otherwise.

ardalan rain said:
it's not catalyst i think it's some thing wired like ( the IA toy) or some thing like that
That's a good theory. Let's hope Mike or Chester say something about it soon!

Matthew U. said:
The defenition of Catalyst (As previous posters have deciphered from missing letters) is as follows,

1. Chemistry A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being consumed in the process.
2. One that precipitates a process or event, especially without being involved in or changed by the consequences

So, a Linkin Park concert without Linkin Park maybe? Impossible, but it fits def. #2 lol. But definition 1 makes more sense, if Mike is trying to tell us something. My theory is they're releasing a single soon. Or maybe even just a small part of a song, like with Blackbirds. IDK.
Well I just searched "Catalyst". First result was a wikipedia article about "Catalysis".
"Catalysis is the change in rate of a chemical reaction due to the participation of a substance called a catalyst. Unlike other reagents that participate in the chemical reaction, a catalyst is not consumed by the reaction itself. A catalyst may participate in multiple chemical transformations. Catalysts that speed the reaction are called positive catalysts. Catalysts that slow the reaction are called negative catalysts, or inhibitors. Substances that increase the activity of catalysts are called promoters, and substances that deactivate catalysts are called catalytic poisons." So a catalyst is some kind of a substance.

My guess is that it means this album is suppoed to get very different/shocking reactions, positevly and negatively??? I think im wrong though. I dont know.
Wait. Maybe "The Catalyst" is the name of the next song or the album, or one of the songs in the album!
So many theories...any one of them could be right....let's speculate for a moment and say this is correct, then what does A Thousand Suns have to do with anything?

Ben Moon said:
Well I just searched "Catalyst". First result was a wikipedia article about "Catalysis".
"Catalysis is the change in rate of a chemical reaction due to the participation of a substance called a catalyst. Unlike other reagents that participate in the chemical reaction, a catalyst is not consumed by the reaction itself. A catalyst may participate in multiple chemical transformations. Catalysts that speed the reaction are called positive catalysts. Catalysts that slow the reaction are called negative catalysts, or inhibitors. Substances that increase the activity of catalysts are called promoters, and substances that deactivate catalysts are called catalytic poisons." So a catalyst is some kind of a substance.

My guess is that it means this album is suppoed to get very different/shocking reactions, positevly and negatively??? I think im wrong though. I dont know.
They have too, or I'll go without sleep for a long time.

Matt Ashworth said:
That's a good theory. Let's hope Mike or Chester say something about it soon!

Matthew U. said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service