I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"A Thousand suns" and "the catalyst" are names of songs or the album.
Hmm...I typed in The Catalyst into Google Search and the first thing that showed up was a night club/hotel in Santa Cruz, CA...now I swear I remember reading somewhere that LP used to play at a lot of places under the name Hybrid Theory and I think The Catalyst was one of them....I could be wrong, but maybe this is a sign that they are returning to their roots? Also the lyrics look like they could be rapped fairly easily (to me at least), and since that's what helped make Linkin Park unique and amazing...

Of course I could be totally wrong with all this and I'm just wasting my time :/
hello mike :)
Maybe we're all thinking about this the wrong way. A thousand suns. The symphonies of blinding light, where oceans bleed into the sky, it cant be outmatched, it cant be outrun, it cant be outdone. They all point to one thing. The sun dying out, apocalypse, 2012 for crying out loud! Hasn't anyone here read The Time Machine? Also, if you take the chemistry definition of catalyst into account, maybe its something big that changes everything, even in small amounts. So I'm guessing a revolutionary single. I still don't know. *shrugs*
2012 has been de-bunked a thousand times that's for sure...but it looks like we'll all just have to wait and see.
I am new here. I walked I do not know to work very well in the site: /
Maybe Mark's coming back. JK. That makes a lot of sense.(Not the Mark part, just the roots part. lol) They could be rapped fairly easy, but the parentheses in it mean either Chester is singing in the background, or thats Mike's part. ??? And anything could be wrong, and anything could be right. We're just waiting.

Matt Ashworth said:
Hmm...I typed in The Catalyst into Google Search and the first thing that showed up was a night club/hotel in Santa Cruz, CA...now I swear I remember reading somewhere that LP used to play at a lot of places under the name Hybrid Theory and I think The Catalyst was one of them....I could be wrong, but maybe this is a sign that they are returning to their roots? Also the lyrics look like they could be rapped fairly easily (to me at least), and since that's what helped make Linkin Park unique and amazing...
Of course I could be totally wrong with all this and I'm just wasting my time :/
lol, that sure would be interesting to see Wakefield make a return.
I'm thinking that the parentheses (if these really are lyrics to a new song/single) would be Chester (or maybe like in HHH the whole band?) singing in the background.
Only time will tell.

Matthew U. said:
That makes a lot of sense. Maybe Mark's coming back. JK. That makes a lot of sense, actually. (Not the Mark part, just the roots part. lol) They could be rapped fairly easy, but the parentheses in it mean either Chester is singing in the background, or thats Mike's part. ??? And anything could be wrong, and anything could be right. We're just waiting.

Matt Ashworth said:

I'm starting to think its not a song. Its too... rough. It just doesn't seem like Linkin Park. I'm super confused on this. I have no idea. ???

Matt Ashworth said:
lol, that sure would be interesting to see Wakefield make a return.
I'm thinking that the parentheses (if these really are lyrics to a new song/single) would be Chester (or maybe like in HHH the whole band?) singing in the background. Only time will tell.
Matthew U. said:
That makes a lot of sense. Maybe Mark's coming back. JK. That makes a lot of sense, actually. (Not the Mark part, just the roots part. lol) They could be rapped fairly easy, but the parentheses in it mean either Chester is singing in the background, or thats Mike's part. ??? And anything could be wrong, and anything could be right. We're just waiting.

Matt Ashworth said:

PRETTY SURE THAT'S THE NAME OF THE NEW ALBUM
I don't get it...I Google'd them but all I really got were links back to the puzzle...

Julien Strong said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service