I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the new message mike & all the others
THE CATALYST AUGUST 2!!!! it's writes on ths puzzle!
It says THE CATALYST AUGUST 2 =)
One very smart girl solved it=))
i don't uderstend this oO
The Orange watermark bend the text if you mess around with the visible colours is
"THE
CATALYST
///
AUGUST 2"

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the other comments.
Thanks mike.... btw lov ur handwriting =P
Correction: "A Thousand Suns" will be the album name, not the single. This information was confirmed now.
I think there's the possibility of it being the next single. If they're still in the studio recording, that means they only have one month to finish, mix/master, press etc. Then again, if they're going around with 6-track samplers, the album must be nearing completion.

Maybe, just maybe?
The mini puzzle is almost solved, but with the answers more questions arise the name of the single? or the name of the album? and what kind of surprises?
how do u know it was confirmed??? =S

Slim Shinoda said:
Correction: "A Thousand Suns" will be the album name, not the single. This information was confirmed now.
waaaaaa the catalyst /// august 2 waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! waaaaaaaaaa!!! solo me preguto si the catalyst es el album o el sencillo jajajajaja

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service