I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Friend....
Our new aLbum is almost done. We are very
excited For you to hear the music. We are also
Starting to put up live
concert dates on
www.Linkinpark.com, so
make sure to check those
out.
I wish I could tell
you more, but i don't
Want to ruin any
Surprises.
-Mike
ofcourse THE CATALYST /// AUGUST 2 ....but /// 's should be an explonation ? three / was put by MİKE ..
Yeah, The Catalyst will be out on August 2nd, not 3rd. Sorry again. The source is Warner Brazil, like you said too.

Alex Martha said:
I think you have some mistake. The Catalyst will be out on August 2nd, not 3rd. And I think you'll need a proof that "A Thousand Sun" is the album name.

P/S: Maybe warner Brazil is believable.

Slim Shinoda said:
I'm a LPBR member
Sorry for that mistake "The Catalyst" will be the first single, from new album called "A Thousand Suns". The new single 'The Catalyst' will be out in 3th August.

Gna said:
how do u know it was confirmed??? =S
Slim Shinoda said:
Correction: "A Thousand Suns" will be the album name, not the single. This information was confirmed now.
Can't Wait :) u should put some dates for the us ... some where around California... I know some people who are DYING for you to play there Including me :]
THE CATALYST /// AUGUST 2
O.o!!!!i cant wait!!to see the new cd!!!

myaus said:
THE CATALYST /// AUGUST 2
can't wait for the new album gonna be amazing!!!!

THE CATALYST / AUGUST 2nd

whatver that means atleast were gonna get some new music aug 2nd!!!!!
someone from the president's circle?
I already have the money! I will look for it the time you say it is released! Hope it is not released later in Uruguay!!
jaja i dont have the maney but i"ll have it :)jajaj
Alfonso Gonzalez said:
I already have the money! I will look for it the time you say it is released! Hope it is not released later in Uruguay!!
i mean money...:P
possible people that message is sent to:
michael jackson
pete wentz
rick rubin
hitler
robocop
stephanie meyer

princess diana?

:/ is this a puzzle or an actual message? you're stealing ideas off lemony snicket, mike!

although the censored girl... she reminds me of an author

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service