I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was already excited about August 2nd, it's my 21st birthday......BUT THIS IS AWESOME!!!! LOL i'm so stoked now!
fuckin a dude! True fans only! LP FOREVER!!!

Maurice Loeff said:
Oh joy ANOTHER MESSAGE!!!

I ran upstairs with the laptop to show it to my girlfriend ( who was still sleeping ) yelling LOOK LOOK LOOK A NEW MESSAGE!!!

She was like: "What the F did you wake me for again?" ( haha not a fan that's for sure ;) )

Oh haven't thought about the message yet but I really want to say in advance that any negative reactions on this topic towards LP suck and if you make one to the guys will make you a fake fan in my eyes instantly! Patience is a virtue!
And The Answer Is,,,,,,

The
Catalyst
///
August 2

Few Days For The First Single YEahhh!
This Puzzle Was Easy,,,By The Way, Great Name For The Song!
Photoshop! xD
Attachments:
Ummmmmmm..... This must be a pretty big album or somethin'..... doin' all this just to reveal A THOUSAND SUNS (is that like the album name or something?) and "The Catalyst /// August 2"..... All this kind of reminds me of Nine Inch Nails and what he did with his album Year Zero.....
The slashes were just to separate the type. It's not "The Catalyst III," it's just:
The Catalyst.
August 2.

Let's not assume what's an album and what's a single, shall we?
oO
The Catalyst is the name of the single. The single is coming out August 2nd, not the album.

Jason Neal said:
I figured this one out on my own but I see everyone else has already posted it as well. Congrats! I can't wait for August 2nd now. The Catalyst is likely the album name, i can't wait.
OHHHH Shut up Mike what else could it be?

Mike Shinoda said:
The slashes were just to separate the type. It's not "The Catalyst III," it's just:
The Catalyst.
August 2.

Let's not assume what's an album and what's a single, shall we?
Come on Mike, face it !!
We solved your puzzle !!!

It was quickly and awesome, a date is all that we need for this moment.
We solved your puzzle !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service