I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got it.

Matt Ashworth said:
He told us that for the first message, but not the second or third ones.

Orion Wong said:
What if that isn't the release date? cause mike told us erase all these ideas.
OK Mike as you wish.

Mike Shinoda said:
The slashes were just to separate the type. It's not "The Catalyst III," it's just:
The Catalyst.
August 2.

Let's not assume what's an album and what's a single, shall we?
Dear Shinoda,

Just release the crap plz.

Love 87_Hetfield.
the catalyst - august 2nd - my birthday. :O fuckin rockem sockem dude.

"I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy."
"On July 1, Australia's Music Network magazine reported the new album will be released in September."
:) :) :) :)
I think. If we know that it's don't surprise!!

Mike Shinoda said:
The slashes were just to separate the type. It's not "The Catalyst III," it's just:
The Catalyst.
August 2.

wow,awesome!!
im dyin 2 listen 2 d new sngs ........wen is d new album releasing
So Mike,

on 2nd august? That;s great.Our local radio station let us hear songs, weeks before they come out. We had the new Eminem album 2 weeks before official release....so....in a few days, maybe just one or two weeks, a large section of Germany can listen to it on the radio?????

Mike Shinoda said:
The Catalyst. August 2.
The Catalyst ||| August 2

what if we are looking at this wrong...
we have only been looking at the word.. but what about its defination...

Catalyst definition

Something that initiates or causes an important event to happen. Originally a term used in chemistry for the volatile (active) chemical in a formula.

Perhaps The Catalyst is not the name of the album and/or new single.. but rather they're just telling us that is when something important is going to happen (more leaning towards the previous message)... and now we have the date from this message.. i think it kinda fits :)

i hope you guys understand what i'm saying haha

:)
I think it fits with the new single...if it's true, that the album release is in septembre.

joker said:
The Catalyst ||| August 2

what if we are looking at this wrong...
we have only been looking at the word.. but what about its defination...

Catalyst definition

Something that initiates or causes an important event to happen. Originally a term used in chemistry for the volatile (active) chemical in a formula.

Perhaps The Catalyst is not the name of the album and/or new single.. but rather they're just telling us that is when something important is going to happen (more leaning towards the previous message)... and now we have the date from this message.. i think it kinda fits :)

i hope you guys understand what i'm saying haha

:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service