I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

has anybody checked the the site with the tour dates for hints or informations? assuming to the text there could be something!
come to BARCELONA pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Well on August the 2 1939 – Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd wrote a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan project to develop a nuclear weapon....any connection may be.
Mike, Come on dude. By how you've replied seems so fake and patronising lol. It's clear that you've probably realised youve let this clue release a little too early and now your trying to make us think otherwise Haha. Either that or your still trying to mess with out heads. What else could it be - let's be honest, if it was the name of the first tour, your name of your washing machine and when your going to get it. your fans would be well annoyed and probably (really pathetically) Loose a small deal of respect for you as you would have build up they're hopes and then they'd be gutted. Listen i'm not being harsh, i'm here laughing at your reply

"The slashes were just to separate the type. It's not "The Catalyst III," it's just:
The Catalyst.
August 2.

Let's not assume what's an album and what's a single, shall we?"

Let's be honest. it's more than certain it's a single, mainly because it's not as if your going to release an ablum on august, it's too early. a single is possible and by what you've just released and told us. yeah it's deffinetely a single - the catalyst. Part of the album called 'A Thousand Suns'.
When is the new album being released ~ We have our tickets for Paris Bercy ~ Can't wait ~ My kids are so excited they last saw LP at MK Bowl and still talk about it now. Thanx for your fantastic music guys ~ We love you xxx
First 'A Thousand Suns' then 'The Catalyst" now The Catalyst///August2' guess what this august 2 indicates . something might be on the way.
The catalyst/// August 2 ;)
Very eager for the new album to come out! I thought I had all the LP songs before, but it turns out I may have missed a few bonus tracks >_< Love ya Mike, Chester!
Message from Mike

Now the thing is August 2. there are certain things which relates to the August 2..

1.- (The Most Related According to me)>>Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd wrote a letter to President Roosevelt urging the President to investigate the importance of the recently discovered process of uranium fission. They recognized the process could generate a lot of energy leading to power and possibly weapons. There was also concern the Nazi government of Germany was already searching for an atomic weapon. This letter would accomplish little more than the creation of a "Uranium Committee" with a budget of $6,000 to buy uranium and graphite for experiments.

2.- Chester was also Known by The CATALYST before.

(its much more closer cause 1000 suns,>>sun>>the energy source is same "the nuclear fission", all r on the same reaction>the nuclear fission... nd the catalyst is required 4 the reactions 4 making it faster or slower.)

(Also, Chester was also known by the CATALYST)

Albert Einstien discovered the Big Bang theory whch is all based on Energy>> with his famous Eqn. E=MC² Which states that Energy(E) can b converted into mass(m) and Mass(m) can b converted into energy(E) Where c= velocity of a moving electron...... So this might b also the new album's name...like Hybrid theory

Also,
Albert Einstein was able to see where an understanding of this formula would lead. Although peaceful by nature and politics, he helped write a letter to the President of the United States, urging him to fund research into the development of an atomic bomb ... before the Nazis or Japan developed their own first. The result was the Manhatten Project, which did in fact produce the first tangible evidence of ...
THE ATOMIC BOMB!

So there might b the BLASTING and Full ENERGIC event. Or the Surprise which Will b revealed on August 2

BUT IT WILL BE FULL OF ENERGY!!!
SAB : yes. You can find ref to 1000 suns about the first los alamos nuclear tests 1945. so maybe that. like Kenji (my fav Fort Minor song).
If so, I hope they'll talk about all the good stuff nuclear physicists found (medicine...)

link in french :
http://www.dissident-media.org/infonucleaire/1000_soleils.html
umm..

Chester..?
the Catalyst..??

am i missing something?

eh..

who can explain this..?
thnx

SAB • » ╬ђƹ г๏ςкƹг DЦDΣ இ « • said:
Message from Mike

Now the thing is August 2. there are certain things which relates to the August 2..

1.- (The Most Related According to me)>>Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd wrote a letter to President Roosevelt urging the President to investigate the importance of the recently discovered process of uranium fission. They recognized the process could generate a lot of energy leading to power and possibly weapons. There was also concern the Nazi government of Germany was already searching for an atomic weapon. This letter would accomplish little more than the creation of a "Uranium Committee" with a budget of $6,000 to buy uranium and graphite for experiments.

2.- Chester was also Known by The CATALYST before.

(its much more closer cause 1000 suns,>>sun>>the energy source is same "the nuclear fission", all r on the same reaction>the nuclear fission... nd the catalyst is required 4 the reactions 4 making it faster or slower.)

(Also, Chester was also known by the CATALYST)

Albert Einstien discovered the Big Bang theory whch is all based on Energy>> with his famous Eqn. E=MC² Which states that Energy(E) can b converted into mass(m) and Mass(m) can b converted into energy(E) Where c= velocity of a moving electron...... So this might b also the new album's name...like Hybrid theory

Also,
Albert Einstein was able to see where an understanding of this formula would lead. Although peaceful by nature and politics, he helped write a letter to the President of the United States, urging him to fund research into the development of an atomic bomb ... before the Nazis or Japan developed their own first. The result was the Manhatten Project, which did in fact produce the first tangible evidence of ...
THE ATOMIC BOMB!

So there might b the BLASTING and Full ENERGIC event. Or the Surprise which Will b revealed on August 2

BUT IT WILL BE FULL OF ENERGY!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service