I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This new album is gonna be awesome. WE WILL WORSHIP THIS NEXT ALBUM THAT WILL PWN!
Mike has not yet written, that the puzzle is solved ... what can it signify?

Are we on the wrong track, and seems there is more to it than it?
i'm very excited........
8 bit rebellion was good .
m lookin forward for the next album.
m sure its gonna rock...
http://www.lprussia.com/ - READ IT!!! xD
I can´t read anything on the page, it is written in Russian

Alena said:
http://www.lprussia.com/ - READ IT!!! xD
Umm...... I posted this on lplive but what if this is not a song or album title?

On August the 2nd, 1939 Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan project to develop a nuclear weapon. (Direct quote from Wikipedia)

Surely this was a "Catalyst" in developping nuclear weapons (which where hinted at by the thousand suns quote in the last messages?)
Nicole Schick said:
Mike has not yet written, that the puzzle is solved ... what can it signify?

Are we on the wrong track, and seems there is more to it than it?

No it's right, Mike confirmed it back on page 114:

Mike Shinoda said:
The slashes were just to separate the type. It's not "The Catalyst III," it's just:
The Catalyst.
August 2.

Let's not assume what's an album and what's a single, shall we?
He never confirmed that it was solved. He only confirmed what it said.
I think that "The Catalyst" maybe isn't the title of a single but from the album, too! Because this whole letter is telling about the album, so why should they hide the name of a single song from it there? Doesn't make sence to me :)

I also can't imagine who is the person on the photo (looks a bit like Horatio Caine from CSI Miami^^) or can't read the crossed text on the ride top corner.
It seems like LYRICS for some song....something related to a thing that could blast off releasing a lot of energy !!!

I decoded something using Language Translators......
but, It doesn't really feel meaningful as it is toooo random....

***""If the brightness they were to explode forward all at once air that would as the splendor bright strong. It are ____ land destroy.""***
It seems like LYRICS for some song....something related to a thing that could blast off releasing a lot of energy !!!

""If the brightness they were to explode forward all at once air that would as the splendor bright strong. It are *word____missing* land destroy.""
Seems like jumbled words no ?? can be set up to something meaningful ???

Chirag Shekhar said:

""If the brightness they were to explode forward all at once air that would as the splendor bright strong. It are *word____missing* land destroy.""

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service