I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something weird happens if I boost up the saturation


It's a red text saying: The Catalyst /// August 2

Alex said:
Something weird happens if I boost up the saturation


It's a red text saying: The Catalyst /// August 2



yup.. we figured that one out a few pages back :P
Oh....
I guess I was sleeping when they posted this. (Europe)

More puzzles!! :D
ohhh!! i'll wait for august 2 ^^ hope that will be a great suprise mike
:P
But now if i think i m right...Then what i hv found is right...This image is as much related to whatever i said earlier..So just hoping that mike says the puzzle is solved...FINGERS CROSSED..

Saurabh aka SAB Revealing the Mik's Message


SAB • » ╬ђƹ г๏ςкƹг DЦDΣ இ « • said:
This thing is related with so many things...coz most of the events on "August 2" were related 2 war..so it also relates with LP Soldiers.... so if all of the acts are combined together... we get more nd more clear... but the thing is... only GOD nd LP Team knows the solution... And this is my 2nd time of guessing or revealing the challenges... HOPE that this will be the solution. earlier i decoded the Binary text into ASCII-8 manually from my I.T book ...but the thing was solved b4 mine was... At last.. Just a hope nd pray 2 GOD that my Guessing nd Revealing nd Relating is right.... Fingers crossed..:):)

SAB • » ╬ђƹ г๏ςкƹг DЦDΣ இ « • said:
Message from Mike

Now the thing is August 2. there are certain things which relates to the August 2..

1.- (The Most Related According to me)>>Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd wrote a letter to President Roosevelt urging the President to investigate the importance of the recently discovered process of uranium fission. They recognized the process could generate a lot of energy leading to power and possibly weapons. There was also concern the Nazi government of Germany was already searching for an atomic weapon. This letter would accomplish little more than the creation of a "Uranium Committee" with a budget of $6,000 to buy uranium and graphite for experiments.

2.- Chester was also Known by The CATALYST before.

(its much more closer cause 1000 suns,>>sun>>the energy source is same "the nuclear fission", all r on the same reaction>the nuclear fission... nd the catalyst is required 4 the reactions 4 making it faster or slower.)

(Also, Chester was also known by the CATALYST)


Albert Einstien discovered the Big Bang theory whch is all based on Energy>> with his famous Eqn. E=MC² Which states that Energy(E) can b converted into mass(m) and Mass(m) can b converted into energy(E) Where c= velocity of a moving electron...... So this might b also the new album's name...like Hybrid theory

Also,
Albert Einstein was able to see where an understanding of this formula would lead. Although peaceful by nature and politics, he helped write a letter to the President of the United States, urging him to fund research into the development of an atomic bomb ... before the Nazis or Japan developed their own first. The result was the Manhatten Project, which did in fact produce the first tangible evidence of ...
THE ATOMIC BOMB!

So there might b the BLASTING and Full ENERGIC event. Or the Surprise which Will b revealed on August 2

BUT IT WILL BE FULL OF ENERGY!!!
Mike I am Waiting for your ANSWER...

SAB • » ╬ђƹ г๏ςкƹг DЦDΣ இ « • said:
But now if i think i m right...Then what i hv found is right...This image is as much related to whatever i said earlier in this we can see SUNS and A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION!!...which is all the process of nuclear fission.. nd related 2 BIG BANG..coz the after the BIG BANG...A star is Formed..!!..So just hoping that mike says the puzzle is solved...FINGERS CROSSED..

Saurabh aka SAB Revealing the Mike's Message


SAB • » ╬ђƹ г๏ςкƹг DЦDΣ இ « • said:
This thing is related with so many things...coz most of the events on "August 2" were related 2 war..so it also relates with LP Soldiers.... so if all of the acts are combined together... we get more nd more clear... but the thing is... only GOD nd LP Team knows the solution... And this is my 2nd time of guessing or revealing the challenges... HOPE that this will be the solution. earlier i decoded the Binary text into ASCII-8 manually from my I.T book ...but the thing was solved b4 mine was... At last.. Just a hope nd pray 2 GOD that my Guessing nd Revealing nd Relating is right.... Fingers crossed..:):)

SAB • » ╬ђƹ г๏ςкƹг DЦDΣ இ « • said:
Message from Mike

Now the thing is August 2. there are certain things which relates to the August 2..

1.- (The Most Related According to me)>>Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd wrote a letter to President Roosevelt urging the President to investigate the importance of the recently discovered process of uranium fission. They recognized the process could generate a lot of energy leading to power and possibly weapons. There was also concern the Nazi government of Germany was already searching for an atomic weapon. This letter would accomplish little more than the creation of a "Uranium Committee" with a budget of $6,000 to buy uranium and graphite for experiments.

2.- Chester was also Known by The CATALYST before.

(its much more closer cause 1000 suns,>>sun>>the energy source is same "the nuclear fission", all r on the same reaction>the nuclear fission... nd the catalyst is required 4 the reactions 4 making it faster or slower.)

(Also, Chester was also known by the CATALYST)


Albert Einstien discovered the Big Bang theory whch is all based on Energy>> with his famous Eqn. E=MC² Which states that Energy(E) can b converted into mass(m) and Mass(m) can b converted into energy(E) Where c= velocity of a moving electron...... So this might b also the new album's name...like Hybrid theory

Also,
Albert Einstein was able to see where an understanding of this formula would lead. Although peaceful by nature and politics, he helped write a letter to the President of the United States, urging him to fund research into the development of an atomic bomb ... before the Nazis or Japan developed their own first. The result was the Manhatten Project, which did in fact produce the first tangible evidence of ...
THE ATOMIC BOMB!

So there might b the BLASTING and Full ENERGIC event. Or the Surprise which Will b revealed on August 2

BUT IT WILL BE FULL OF ENERGY!!!
Well about nuclear stuff, the only things that I know is that Hiroshima was attacked on Monday, August 6, 1945 followed by Nagasaki on August 9. But I think is not the sollution of the puzzzel ... something missing ... something about Chester ....
YES we need help. Even if it's "almost" or "far far away from it" PLEASE :)
im just hoping you're not involved with the illuminati
Ale Schmitzhaus said:
He only confirmed that we were right. But he has not posted "puzzle solved", as usual.
I think there's more to come.

He also hasn't said "puzzle not solved yet", so that's moot.

It's done, he confirmed what we saw. There isn't anything else to find in these puzzles. If anyone is still looking for more then they're wasting their time.
More puzzles may pop up in the next few days, but for now it's done.

And for EVERYONE, Mike also said:
"Now, please erase all the stuff you’ve filled your minds with regarding ASCII, double discs, release dates, concepts, Trinities, the Matrix,..."

The only relevant things from these puzzles are:
A Thousand Suns
The Catalyst
August 2nd

Chirag Shekhar said:
It seems like LYRICS for some song....something related to a thing that could blast off releasing a lot of energy !!!
I decoded something using Language Translators...... but, It doesn't really feel meaningful as it is toooo random....

""If the brightness they were to explode forward all at once air that would as the splendor bright strong. It are *word____missing* land destroy.""

That puzzle was solved last week, dude. The answer was "A Thousand Suns".

SAB • » ╬ђƹ г๏ςкƹг DЦDΣ இ « • said:
Mike I am Waiting for your ANSWER...


That picture you posted is fan made. Fake.

Did you see that little line in the foldet edge upper right? Looks like there is at least one line on the backside of this note. Perhaps one of our grafic freaks can find something.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service