I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He wouldn't tell us something about , i think they want that we get crazy and than they will give us big and great news

EvoOba said:
Mike just updated his blog with some responses to fans comments. He didn't mention anything about the message though...he only said that they're at the "finishing mode" of the album :) Good to hear...
I hope so...Although I believe something big's gonna happen august 2nd...less than a month to go :D

Chr!zzz said:
He wouldn't tell us something about , i think they want that we get crazy and than they will give us big and great news

EvoOba said:
Mike just updated his blog with some responses to fans comments. He didn't mention anything about the message though...he only said that they're at the "finishing mode" of the album :) Good to hear...
EvoOba said:
I hope so...Although I believe something big's gonna happen august 2nd...less than a month to go :D

Most likely it's the lead single, it's all but confirmed.

"As we near the release of the 1st single from the new album, traffic is growing,"
yeah I know xD

Cillian said:
EvoOba said:

Most likely it's the lead single, it's all but confirmed.

"As we near the release of the 1st single from the new album, traffic is growing,"
hi. im new can u help me?
Hmm... Not sure, but I can see that some words are not covered well, so they mean something...

=3= I'm not good at puzzels Mike, but it might be this:

Cell message, direct message and/or scrap.

Eather ways I can't wait for your next album :) LP forever
puzzle was solved days ago!!! the answer is "The Catalyst, August 2nd"

Ali said:
Hmm... Not sure, but I can see that some words are not covered well, so they mean something...
=3= I'm not good at puzzels Mike, but it might be this:
Cell message, direct message and/or scrap.

Eather ways I can't wait for your next album :) LP forever
i recognize many languiges some franch,spanish, i think italien it's a malting pot of words from the world , very interesting but sorry i realy dont understand a think, some one can help please, good luck for the next personne,farah
champetier said:
i recognize many languiges some franch,spanish, i think italien it's a malting pot of words from the world , very interesting but sorry i realy dont understand a think, some one can help please, good luck for the next personne,farah

WE'VE. WORKED. IT. OUT.
is that true that the new album came out in septembre,i am waiting impatiently for it;

champetier said:
thanks mr pokémon it is cute logo,

Oliver Watson said:
champetier said:

WE'VE. WORKED. IT. OUT.
looks like the LP symbol...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service