I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

now i'm wondering what else they could tell us in the last puzzle for "\"
probable the release day? i'd say sep 15th

Marques said:
i think the absence of the "\" means that its getting closer. every message is more important??? idk but i'm loven every minute of this XD

kementari said:
i think we should focus on the "\\" since we had 3 "\\\" in the first message.

so, hey mike, where's the missing "\"? LOL
linkin park messaje #4 is LP Logo!!!!!!!! :D
well theres only one way to find out....

kementari said:
now i'm wondering what else they could tell us in the last puzzle for "\"
probable the release day? i'd say sep 15th

Marques said:
i think the absence of the "\" means that its getting closer. every message is more important??? idk but i'm loven every minute of this XD

kementari said:
i think we should focus on the "\\" since we had 3 "\\\" in the first message.

so, hey mike, where's the missing "\"? LOL
Gave the link for the obviously fake album to Mike on twitter. He hasn't replied yet. I feel stupid for downloading it now - the third track was a freaking nursery rhyme and the fourth was just Pushing Me Away :/
It´s not them

Bhaavya S said:
Gave the link for the obviously fake album to Mike on twitter. He hasn't replied yet. I feel stupid for downloading it now - the third track was a freaking nursery rhyme and the fourth was just Pushing Me Away :/
patience!!!guys!!!we are waiting for the best!!

Jack Logan IV said:
This is all so exciting! Just give us the date already Mike!!
This is what mike said:

"EDIT: You guys have done a great job solving the last two puzzles. For the answers, check the LP message board or lpassociation"

so i guess we have the answer
New Linkin Park Symbol/logo???
This is it! It gave me work and it isn't perfect but I got it (: http://yfrog.com/mjtpyp -- Puzzle LP (I made it in PAINT so give me a break hahaha)
man.. its obviously an unscrambler. with green hue in some places that probably spell something out along with the white symbol thing. i print screened the page, cropped it, and printed it b/c it wouldn't print straight from the webpage but when i printed it, the green hue in the places was gone. need some help!!!
if this is the new logo, miss criativity because really looks like the old one
It's a puzzle!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service