I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a new logo!!! It gotsta be!! :) lol
What's funny is you guys never take the time to read other posts before jumping in and saying "I think this the linkin park symbol." they already opened the HTML, Located the image, Fit all the pieces together, Adjusted the Hue, and decoded the message. You just said you think it's the Linkin Park symbol. Go lay down somewhere before you hurt yourself.
hahahahahahaha

Desone Burns II said:
What's funny is you guys never take the time to read other posts before jumping in and saying "I think this the linkin park symbol." they already opened the HTML, Located the image, Fit all the pieces together, Adjusted the Hue, and decoded the message. You just said you think it's the Linkin Park symbol. Go lay down somewhere before you hurt yourself.
WE NEED LINKIN PARK IN ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
Well so fa the us Thousand sun, Catalyst, October the 2nd, September the 20th i think all togheteright have some meaning too but is just a thogh so why you giys think!!!
It looks like the new LP logo is jigsaw puzzle form.
HEY!.. ITS LP LOGO!
I think that is the new LOGO of the band, You know... the new LP logo....or not??
October 2nd? don't you mean august 2nd?

J. Eduardo Sarabia Luna said:
Well so fa the us Thousand sun, Catalyst, October the 2nd, September the 20th i think all togheteright have some meaning too but is just a thogh so why you giys think!!!
does anyone have the original photo of Mike's note?
It is a slightly distorted LP logo and the sentence ' a thousand suns \\ September '.

A thousand suns - the new album title
September - the release date ;-)
"The Catalyst" - Lead single - August 2nd

"A Thousand Suns" - Album - September.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service