I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who knows, maybe this time we will see them!
Yes, Italian is a pretty good language, but for the most of the people who aren't italian and don't speak french or spanish it could be very difficult to learn xD

Vanessa Sofia Pereira Costa said:
I was asking you XD LOL
Oh Italy! I love your country! And the language too! XD Well i'm from Portugal, and i never saw them live too! Is one of my whiches! XD Well i feel i'm one step closer to it! XD
Basically, yes. But if you solve the puzzle and set up the pic's saturation with a photo editing software such as photoshop, you'll find out that there'a a message that says
"A
THOUSAND
SUNS
//
SEPTEMBER"
:)

Karen Lucas said:
the new puzzle is the symbol of Linkin Park, am i right ?
yes it is!
nothing to do with the topic..

can everyone saying stuff like "(country name here) loves LP" or "LP come to (country name here) we miss you!!" post it on another thread... because this thread is about the messages for the new album.. and it is kinda getting annoying with them popping up everywhere..

hate to be a hater
but it is kinda just common courtesy...

IT's your new signal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i've heard some people sayong that!
But i think that will take a chance and learn! XD
well to be honest i hate french! but i know a little of spanish! XD
That's right, we went a bit off topic ^^" Sorry guys!

joker said:

can everyone saying stuff like "(country name here) loves LP" or "LP come to (country name here) we miss you!!" post it on another thread... because this thread is about the messages for the new album.. and it is kinda getting annoying with them popping up everywhere..

hate to be a hater

joker said:
hate to be a hater

COME TO USA! AMERICANS LOVELP!!! XD nah im just playin. I do happen to agree with you XD
LOL
Completly out of the topic! xD
I agree lol
but you know it's stonger then us, i guess! XD
couldn't agree more :)

joker said:

hate to be a hater

indeed, it looks like the symbol of linkin park, but a little gothic. i'll try making it normal

lol its the best i can do, but some of the pieces are missing. dont believe me, try it yourself. btw i didnt include the black bits

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service