I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree about that. i just hate it when people say 'come to somalia' or something, they should just buy the 'live at milton keynes dvd' like i did. looking forward to birmingham linkin park
i dont know :P
Check older posts, it's already solved!

Humzah Sheikh said:

Does anyone else see this or is it just me?
ahahah I haven't seen that yet.. XD oh well I tried :P

Ezekiel Tojoshan said:
Check older posts, it's already solved!
Humzah Sheikh said:
If you process that on photoshop you get the words A Thousand Suns // September ... it was solved lots of pages back

kimberley backhuis said:

Does anyone else see this or is it just me?
I brought the contrast to a low value, boosted the saturation, then played with the luminosity curves and I got a more clean look for the logo. Anyway something is weird with the blue pixels. Maybe there is something hidden in them too.

EDIT:

Alex said:
I brought the contrast to a low value, boosted the saturation, then played with the luminosity curves and I got a more clean look for the logo. Anyway something is weird with the blue pixels. Maybe there is something hidden in them too.

EDIT:

I read A Thousand Suns 4th September, sorry cant be the 4th that is a Saturday and no record company releases on the Saturday cant be the 11th for the same reason, May be there is no day...
Who knowz its "in" and not "4". So basically the new album is out in september

Sara Lobb said:
Alex said:

EDIT:

I read A Thousand Suns 4th September, sorry cant be the 4th that is a Saturday and no record company releases on the Saturday cant be the 11th for the same reason, May be there is no day...
Isn't it just the LP logo?
I'll be there >: D

Humzah Sheikh said:
i agree about that. i just hate it when people say 'come to somalia' or something, they should just buy the 'live at milton keynes dvd' like i did. looking forward to birmingham linkin park
Sara Lobb said:

I agree, I think it just says "September", no specific date. And the things between "Suns" and "September" are backslashes (\\), Mike's been using them lately to divide text.

So it reads:
A Thousand Suns
\\
September

Either way, new album in less than 3 months. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service