I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ezekiel Tojoshan said:
Check older posts, it's already solved!

Humzah Sheikh said:
i dont know :P

Just read...
awsome puzzel

new logo i guess
This is a puzzle about LP logo like MTM logo, but here the line is "zigzag"
yes I know but everyone says that they see SEPTEMBER24 or something like that... i can read only A THOUSAND SUNS//SEPTEMBER

Chr!zzz said:
There are green pixels , you notice them if u look carefully

Eugen Stašić said:
where the fuck do you see number in the messege? I can only see thousand xD
Come on people! Stop posting and asking the same stuff again and again!!! :/ The puzzle was solved pages back! so stop posting things like "I think it's the LP logo" or "I can see some green lettering at the back"...We know what it is! A thousand suns // September
lol.....people are jus excited thats all !!!!

EvoOba said:
Come on people! Stop posting and asking the same stuff again and again!!! :/ The puzzle was solved pages back! so stop posting things like "I think it's the LP logo" or "I can see some green lettering at the back"...We know what it is! A thousand suns // September
Is it the new LP logo (used from minutes to midnight) - but just scrambled ..
in ref. to the new puzzle ..
yea it is.....but aftr u scan the pic more....there are some characters in the back...which translates as..... A THOUSAND SUNS // SEPTEMBER

Udit Bhandari said:
Is it the new LP logo (used from minutes to midnight) - but just scrambled ..
in ref. to the new puzzle ..
"falling brightness was burst forward air will soon be the powerful beauty of the land destroyed years" something like that maybe..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service