I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's the band's new song1.release is on august 2!
zerstören means "to destroy" in German.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
many Colombians wanna Linkin Park here
Linkin Park in Colombia!!!!
it looks like when put in a specific order, the images become the linkin park logo. just sayin
ok so im confused. i saw a picture when i clicked on the link of Linkin Park's new trademark really jumbled up.do you want me to print that and cut it up and rearrange it or something? im sorry that sounded rude. i just dont understand and people in the comments below me are talking about binary and all i see is a picture. sijfishjih =] im new btw. linkin park is pawesome
Rafael said:
was about to post a double.*feels noob* ignore this comment =]
i think its a lp sign wc mins some thing is coming soon! dats ma thinking!
There have been many other puzzles before this one, which are already solved. The image changes sometimes.

Rafael said:
ok so im confused. i saw a picture when i clicked on the link of Linkin Park's new trademark really jumbled up.do you want me to print that and cut it up and rearrange it or something? im sorry that sounded rude. i just dont understand and people in the comments below me are talking about binary and all i see is a picture. sijfishjih =] im new btw. linkin park is pawesome
when is the catalyst coming? ive been waiting all morning

Arne Vochten said:
There have been many other puzzles before this one, which are already solved. The image changes sometimes.

Rafael said:
its LP's logo ain't it....!!!! hey LP INDIA loves u but r u eva cumin here....!!!!plz do pass INDIA
just heard the new song, the catalyst..... I likey!!!
WHAT A SHITTY SONG
RIP LINKIN PARK

Lauren said:
just heard the new song, the catalyst..... I likey!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service