I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Idk wat ur lookin for but All I know is forward Is the first track on meteora and its 13 seconds long

Matt 6 said:
someone figure it out yet?
I think since its a puzzle it is scrambled some too.. probably wrong.

powerful
brightness falls
explode
forward
at once
that
would be
the glorious come (Glory is another definition of Pracht I found.)
strong
they were two
as
air
are the
land
at once
destroy
time
all of the puzzles have been solved. check lpassociation.com

RJ said:
Idk wat ur lookin for but All I know is forward Is the first track on meteora and its 13 seconds long

Matt 6 said:

powerful
brightness falls
explode
forward
at once
that
would be
strong
they were two
as
air
are the
land
at once
destroy
time
nah i'll pass i was just pointing that out o.o

R@iN said:
all of the puzzles have been solved. check lpassociation.com

RJ said:

Matt 6 said:

powerful
brightness falls
explode
forward
at once
that
would be
strong
they were two
as
air
are the
land
at once
destroy
time
dear linkin park-ers i've heard d Catalyst n did'nt find it like d other linkin park songs.not as interesting[sorry].To be frank, it does'nt sound LINKIN PARK-ish!!!its a wee bit wierd!!
and a lil complain abt Mr Rob's hairstyle [of course!!].
Hi all of u!! I'm a new member,,, I'm Alejandra and I wanna meet friends,,, but I wanna know more about LP!!! Thanx xD
I got a question...how do I acces the presale? I order my copy of the new album on friday but didn't get a preorder code. They go on sale to the public tomorrow and I thought I was gonna be able to but tixs before hand. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Um... didn't you know Linkin Park's plan on this new album was to make something new and get away from Hybrid Theory and Meteora??? Mike said making the same thing over and over again is boring and he said they will never go back to making an album like Hybrid Theory.

Sakura Smith said:
dear linkin park-ers i've heard d Catalyst n did'nt find it like d other linkin park songs.not as interesting[sorry].To be frank, it does'nt sound LINKIN PARK-ish!!!its a wee bit wierd!!
and a lil complain abt Mr Rob's hairstyle [of course!!].
still no email WTF!!!! I better not end up without my tixs!
did anyone recieve an email for a presale with preordering the album, i never got one and from the looks of it noone else did either D:
Thai fan show your hand
ı think its the linkin park logo classic lp and a circle :D
This song really makes me think of Avatar/Pandora. All the lyrics that have such imagery like "when I close my eyes tonight" (going into the avatar) "Two symphonies of blinding light" (The Alpha C. twin suns) "like memories in cold decay" (the memories of their ancestors lost when the bulldozers destroy the soul trees.) "far from the world of you and I" (4.4 light years) "where oceans bleed into the sky" (oceans that stretch to the horizon) Such a good song for a music video. I think the song "The Catalyst" should be the song for the ending credits!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service