I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard this on another site and wanted to check to see if its true.

- The new single is called "The Catalyst"
- "The Catalyst" will be released on August 2nd
- "The Catalyst" will be on there new album, called "A Thousand Suns"
NEVER TRUST WIKIPEDIA!!!!
ppl doesnt realise that Wikipedia its an EDITABLE SOURCE .... u can write "LP NEW ALBUM IS OUT" when its not true n ppl buy it... besides... chester hasnt posted anything in his twitter account.... this is just ppl trying to mess things up...

I know everyone is excited for the new LP album or single... i know I am... but the only way to find out is being patient and wait....
AUGUST 2ND ... its not too far... we'll know in 1 month guys.... just wait and i know we wont regret it =)

Eugen Stašić said:
Musical style
Mike Shinoda stated in an interview with IGN that the new album will have in comparison to Minutes to Midnight a bigger "thread of consistancy" and will also be more experimental and "hopefully more cutting-edge". Additionally Shinoda often mentioned in interviews, that the new album was recorded with the aim to be "genre-busting".

The other vocalist of Linkin Park, Chester Bennington, described A Thousand Suns on his twitter account as a very complex album with many hip hop elements and a heavy but also melodic sound. He also mentioned in the same tweed, that the album will combine elements of Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight.

Simply go to wikipedia... it says that the album "A Thousand Suns" will be out on 24th September 2010
How reliable is that I don't know.(Srry for my ENG... I'm Croat xD)
Of course we could wait. It's just more funny to know like this ;)
Funny if the game masters answer... Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeee :))

Gna said:
NEVER TRUST WIKIPEDIA!!!!
ppl doesnt realise that Wikipedia its an EDITABLE SOURCE .... u can write "LP NEW ALBUM IS OUT" when its not true n ppl buy it... besides... chester hasnt posted anything in his twitter account.... this is just ppl trying to mess things up...

I know everyone is excited for the new LP album or single... i know I am... but the only way to find out is being patient and wait....
AUGUST 2ND ... its not too far... we'll know in 1 month guys.... just wait and i know we wont regret it =)

Eugen Stašić said:
Musical style
Mike Shinoda stated in an interview with IGN that the new album will have in comparison to Minutes to Midnight a bigger "thread of consistancy" and will also be more experimental and "hopefully more cutting-edge". Additionally Shinoda often mentioned in interviews, that the new album was recorded with the aim to be "genre-busting".

The other vocalist of Linkin Park, Chester Bennington, described A Thousand Suns on his twitter account as a very complex album with many hip hop elements and a heavy but also melodic sound. He also mentioned in the same tweed, that the album will combine elements of Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight.

Simply go to wikipedia... it says that the album "A Thousand Suns" will be out on 24th September 2010
How reliable is that I don't know.(Srry for my ENG... I'm Croat xD)
This new message is too simple. Can someone find out what's under the blacked out section? I think that will be a clue to finding a deeper message embedded inside of the note.

Or... I'm just assuming things. But it just seems like there's more to this. Like the snow message.
there is a guiz about Mike on Facebook with 20 guestions..dawm i aswerdes the 19 right!
Perhaps the 2nd August also officially announced when the first single and / or the album comes out?
That's wat everyone thinks!! Let's pray we are on the right track, nd Mike iznt screwin wit our heds!!

Nicole Schick said:
Perhaps the 2nd August also officially announced when the first single and / or the album comes out?
Guys, it's so clear...Mike and LP just want everyone to know that my 21st birthday is August 2nd. lol jk but still excited that something big is gonna happen on my birthday! lol
i thought we can read "Estate Agent Resident's Cin....". but...

Jaden said:
This new message is too simple. Can someone find out what's under the blacked out section? I think that will be a clue to finding a deeper message embedded inside of the note.

Or... I'm just assuming things. But it just seems like there's more to this. Like the snow message.
there's something we have to check it in concerts dates
geez... the answer is a Thousand Suns... who would hv had it.....
Look:

November 4: Manchester, UK - MEN Arena
November 9: Birmingham, UK - LG Arena
November 10: London, UK - O2 Arena

Maybe the release date is September(9), 4th, 2010

(sorry if my english is bad)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service