I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Only Way to be sure, is to wait until august 2nd. x)
hehe...couldn't agree more xD

Maxime Richard said:
The Only Way to be sure, is to wait until august 2nd. x)
These three words are in French : la luminosité de .
If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky
That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one

??
I'm lost :(
That puzzle was solved on June 26th. All the puzzles have been solved.
The answers were:

A Thousand Suns
The Catalyst
The Catalyst August 2nd

Neutrinono said:
If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky
That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one

??
I love electronic, I love prog rock and concept albums and felt that what I like about LP's sound was kind of being left out of Minutes to Midnight so I'm really excited to hear Mike naming the classic rock bands and genres I listen to as influences on the new album! :)
We need more news ore the next puzzle !
We are getting crazy without new news
so please give us more
Oh yeah BTW I think I should mention what I DON'T like. I don't like Mike's politics and hope he keeps politics off the next album. We get enough of that crap in this culture already

Nerd Fourty-Two said:
I love electronic, I love prog rock and concept albums and felt that what I like about LP's sound was kind of being left out of Minutes to Midnight so I'm really excited to hear Mike naming the classic rock bands and genres I listen to as influences on the new album! :)
in chemistry a cathalyst is sth. that makes a reaction go faster. maybe on august 2nd sth. happens that will make the time past faster till the release of the new album or they start their tour?!?!?!?
A thousand suns -> atomic bomb -> WW2 -> Oppenheimer -> Einstein -> August 2 -> the catalyst -> Uranium-235 -> The Manhattan Project -> enrichment -> atomic fission -> Hiroshima ...

The letter has often been seen as the catalyst for the Manhattan Project, the successful wartime nuclear weapons project which produced the atomic bombs.

I'm back with this theory :(
I'm boring at work ;)
I like the band..they music is good

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service