I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking." The album is coming out September 23-24th, exactly at the end of summer.

-end
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking.. Is this it Mike???:S
Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time ^_^
are so many numbers :( lol
ontplof is dutch for explode
and de pracht is dutch for the beauty
and zerstören is german for destroy
Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.
KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
binary code? i'm trying to solve the code if it is.
i think it may be a song... thats just my idea of it lol!
~ Ashley Marie
that's all computer code...zeros and ones are what our computers processors read in order to make what we see right now..processing....
neither god knows, what fuck is that
the last line is a " . "
How cute, 'sekaligus' is indonesian that means overall, throughout, or in entirety. 'Kuat' is strong.

Somebody please list down the words? translation is never a word-by-word job, but 'tis easier when you have all the vocabs..

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:
"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
sekaligus is Indonesian language for whole
yang kuat is Indonesian for strength

seems there're so many language in there, Dutch, Latin, Spanish, Russian (or Greek)...

Caitlin said:
ontplof is dutch for explode
and de pracht is dutch for the beauty
and zerstören is german for destroy
Adam Morland said:
No, but it looks promising.
KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service