I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And fore those of you who belive in LPA-theory "at the and of the summer..." don't forget about http://twitter.com/m_shinoda/status/16947522495
i see a image yup
Why are people still puzzled behind the numbers or the picture itself???? If you people can read we are PAST that part now.

People, i already wrote down the binary and discovered that it's encoding ASCII text and posted it on the first page of this thread: which is where the multi-language message comes from. The binary has no other meaning, and binary doesn't form ASCII text on accident. Now we're trying to translate the message into something coherent, that Mike will say is the correct answer. lpassociation is wrong, btw.
Falls (english)
la luminosité = Brightness (french)
de var to = they were two (Norwegian)
ontplof = explode (afrikaans)
edastada = forward (estonian)
sekaligus = at once (indonesian)
airean = air (Basque)
that (english)
sería = would be (spanish)
kuin = as (finland)
de pracht come = the beauty come (Hollandic)
yang kuat = strong (malay)
la sono = are the (italian)
mäktig = powerful (Swedish)
terra = land (Portuguese)
zerstören = destroy (dutch)
tyd = time (afrikaans)

Explode, Air, Land.. They mention 3 of the 4 elements. Fire, Air and Earth. [edit: In the last translation I listed, it starts with 'Crash Down'. There's a water related line. All 4 elements.]

As far as I can tell, all the message says is that LP is using everything around them to make music and that they expect the new album will be something we don't expect. As for terra-zerstören, it could either mean ground breaking or a much more sinister 'Destroy Earth'

Here are some of the translations I got when I ran the translated binary through a web based translator:

Falls the luminosity of bar to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin of pracht like yang kuat. Lo sound system mä5´ig, terra-destroy interpreted.

Falls the luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht like yang kuat. They are mä5´ig, earth-zerstören tyd.

To deceive la luminosité about var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean that sería kuin about pracht to eat up yang kuat. Lo to cry out mä5´ig, earth zerstören tyd.

Crash down allow luminosité they were dates back to pop edastada sekaligus airean that sería kuin they pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono terra zerstören tyd.
I know, right? It's because people don't want to read the rest of the posts or they miss it because random posts like "come to [country] please" posts -.-

GUYS please leave this thread if you don't have anything to contribute, don't ask Mike to come to your countries or that you can't wait for another album. I'm sure there's threads for that, if not, make it.

Btw, Kathy I think since our theories are wrong it's best to make that table we were talking about to see what different words could mean in different languages.

KATHYxx said:
Why are people still puzzled behind the numbers or the picture itself???? If you people can read we are PAST that part now.

People, i already wrote down the binary and discovered that it's encoding ASCII text and posted it on the first page of this thread: which is where the multi-language message comes from. The binary has no other meaning, and binary doesn't form ASCII text on accident. Now we're trying to translate the message into something coherent, that Mike will say is the correct answer. lpassociation is wrong, btw.
I think LPA is closest so far, pretty sure we're all supposed to translate the word we understand and come together to figure it out.

my thoughts: epic album coming out at end of the summer is the basic summery from what ive heard so far

its def binary code, dont think it has anything else to do with word length

i think we just need to keep adjusting the translations
I just can't wait september 24th... Dificult to understand the message, but not impossible.
It's about a mix of some different languages that results in: "Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"
At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking
Binary Codes are just incredibles!
Very smart, Mr. Shinoda! Very Smart!
Luv u.
but two... two what?
WAIT. i has idea. Im going to start a google document.

Ana A. said:
I know, right? It's because people don't want to read the rest of the posts or they miss it because random posts like "come to [country] please" posts -.-

GUYS please leave this thread if you don't have anything to contribute, don't ask Mike to come to your countries or that you can't wait for another album. I'm sure there's threads for that, if not, make it.

Btw, Kathy I think since our theories are wrong it's best to make that table we were talking about to see what different words could mean in different languages.

KATHYxx said:

Fore those of you who didn't understand, LPA's variant was WRONG.
I suppose THRE SI NO spoon WORDS in this binar code!!
Maybe it's a clue to the album title? or a image trick?

I just want to know... Hopefully the album title and track listing will be released in a few months time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service