I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was my original thought of it, until the Oppenheimer discovery. LPA seems really quick to write off Trinity as the answer, though. It doesn't have to be the title of the album or a single more so than an integral part of the storyline.

Blake Reiterman said:
a guy on facebook posted this. Eduardo Sarabia-Luna
“At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet." it mean the new album is coming in before september the 21st wich is the end of the summer, and since LP have release his studio albums, remixes and live albums including the ... See More2010 download to donate on 'Tuesdays' except for Road to Revolution last year i asuume it will come on tuesday before the end of summer wich means on the 14 or 21, and between 3 to 4 weeks before the beginning of the tour, so the might release a new single in the next few weeks i believe!!!
LPrulez!!!


What this guy said makes sense. I gonna take into consideration what he said. I also agree about the Trinity idea. That that could be the theme of the new album.
I think it will have to do with part of the timeline of the album, or a theme throughout the album.

LucidoFelice said:
That was my original thought of it, until the Oppenheimer discovery. LPA seems really quick to write off Trinity as the answer, though. It doesn't have to be the title of the album or a single more so than an integral part of the storyline.

Blake Reiterman said:
a guy on facebook posted this. Eduardo Sarabia-Luna
“At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet." it mean the new album is coming in before september the 21st wich is the end of the summer, and since LP have release his studio albums, remixes and live albums including the ... See More2010 download to donate on 'Tuesdays' except for Road to Revolution last year i asuume it will come on tuesday before the end of summer wich means on the 14 or 21, and between 3 to 4 weeks before the beginning of the tour, so the might release a new single in the next few weeks i believe!!!
LPrulez!!!


What this guy said makes sense. I gonna take into consideration what he said. I also agree about the Trinity idea. That that could be the theme of the new album.
My head is going to explode!!!!!
Is the trinity kind of a 30 seconds to mars thing? lol

But the 2 CDs idea - I had actually thought of that and I can totally see that being possible!

LucidoFelice said:
That was my original thought of it, until the Oppenheimer discovery. LPA seems really quick to write off Trinity as the answer, though. It doesn't have to be the title of the album or a single more so than an integral part of the storyline.

Blake Reiterman said:
a guy on facebook posted this. Eduardo Sarabia-Luna
“At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet." it mean the new album is coming in before september the 21st wich is the end of the summer, and since LP have release his studio albums, remixes and live albums including the ... See More2010 download to donate on 'Tuesdays' except for Road to Revolution last year i asuume it will come on tuesday before the end of summer wich means on the 14 or 21, and between 3 to 4 weeks before the beginning of the tour, so the might release a new single in the next few weeks i believe!!!
LPrulez!!!


What this guy said makes sense. I gonna take into consideration what he said. I also agree about the Trinity idea. That that could be the theme of the new album.
2 cds would be very epic. And that is a good possibility.

On a side note- im tired of trying to find the answer of this message. no matter what this message means, i just hope they release a single soon.

andrea pepper said:
Is the trinity kind of a 30 seconds to mars thing? lol

But the 2 CDs idea - I had actually thought of that and I can totally see that being possible!

LucidoFelice said:
That was my original thought of it, until the Oppenheimer discovery. LPA seems really quick to write off Trinity as the answer, though. It doesn't have to be the title of the album or a single more so than an integral part of the storyline.

Blake Reiterman said:
a guy on facebook posted this. Eduardo Sarabia-Luna
“At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet." it mean the new album is coming in before september the 21st wich is the end of the summer, and since LP have release his studio albums, remixes and live albums including the ... See More2010 download to donate on 'Tuesdays' except for Road to Revolution last year i asuume it will come on tuesday before the end of summer wich means on the 14 or 21, and between 3 to 4 weeks before the beginning of the tour, so the might release a new single in the next few weeks i believe!!!
LPrulez!!!


What this guy said makes sense. I gonna take into consideration what he said. I also agree about the Trinity idea. That that could be the theme of the new album.
I'm reading all the ideas since yesterday and after so much time thinking maybe 2 cds are possible and I agree with theTrinity idea, all I know is if I think more about it I'll go crazy. Mike you would say something soon.
KATHYxx said:

Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."


It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?

la means the, and sería means would be...but I can't get the others
We have already figured out what it means. It means "Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time". We are trying to figure out why Mike would say that to us and what this could mean.

Pao Libby said:
KATHYxx said:

Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."


It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?

la means the, and sería means would be...but I can't get the others
lol you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind haha read the whole thread

Pao Libby said:
KATHYxx said:

Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."


It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?

la means the, and sería means would be...but I can't get the others
the first word is "falls".
whoops. guess youre all way ahead of me. glad i didnt have to finish translating all that!
we have gotten super fall. we think its gonna be call the trinity test and it could possibly be two disc, check LPA to get caught up c:
good luck and goodnight c:

Taylor Holst said:
the first word is "falls".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service