I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Thousand Suns...((1000)) Snow Patrols last album was "A Hundred Million Suns" ((100.000.000))...
No idea why I just commented that.
But it was the first thing that came to mind (mine, anyway) :P

Mike Shinoda said:
In the chat, KATHYxx and NeXus87 just solved the puzzle. Rob Walker and MCRC were instrumental in solving the puzzle. Special shout-out to Alex, whose post also came very close, and helped the rest get the correct answer:

A THOUSAND SUNS.

Now, please erase all the stuff you've filled your minds with regarding double discs, release dates, concepts, Trinities, the Matrix, and FIRIN' MAH LAZARS!
Well that was cool. Soooo what is a Thousand Suns. New Single? New Album? New solo project for a band member like Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise?
There is an Indonesian word there like "sekaligus" means "at once or at a time" and "yang kuat" "means "Strong". Thats all if you even decoded them properly. lol :)

KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."
stavern faisal said:
There is an Indonesian word there like "sekaligus" means "at once or at a time" and "yang kuat" "means "Strong". Thats all if you even decoded them properly. lol :)

KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

In the chat, KATHYxx and NeXus87 just solved the puzzle. Rob Walker and MCRC were instrumental in solving the puzzle. Special shout-out to Alex, whose post also came very close, and helped the rest get the correct answer:

A THOUSAND SUNS.

Now, please erase all the stuff you've filled your minds with regarding double discs, release dates, concepts, Trinities, the Matrix, and FIRIN' MAH LAZARS!

it's solved !
ilove puzzles i will try to resolve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's a binary code i will try with the code ASCII.
Its been done already
mery angel said:
it's a binary code i will try with the code ASCII.
I saw on google some link to facebook that talked about a girl who was working on "the set of linkin park's new video 'a thousand suns'" so its probably the single name
A thousand suns? Possibly the waiting time between the new album release and the next new album release!
A 1000 sunsets would be roughly 3 years so it would sound about right! HAHA
from the LPA, guys its not over D:

Mike then went on to tell the two who solved the contest that more puzzles are on the way, but they won't nearly be as hard as this one. He also noted that the album is not complete yet.
I didn't understand, but is it a binary? Plz, give us one tip :D
Brazil is waiting anxiously for you!
sorry but we have already solved it:

a thousand suns is the answer c:

Dayse Campos said:
I didn't understand, but is it a binary? Plz, give us one tip :D
Brazil is waiting anxiously for you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.