I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems to be the Wikipedia page for Wikipedia reversed and written backwards, nothing special
Then why there wasnt an official answer from MIke? If the answer to puzzle is The Catalyst? And even he wrote that we will have to ask Chester for help. And if this puzzle was that *far hard* to guess than why would we ask Chester's help? There has to be something more,,,
There was an official answer from Mike in his BLOG. It's towards the end.

Leon Medvedev said:
Then why there wasnt an official answer from MIke? If the answer to puzzle is The Catalyst? And even he wrote that we will have to ask Chester for help. And if this puzzle was that *far hard* to guess than why would we ask Chester's help?
song lyrics maybe
I think we should forget the wiki article because it says "This page was last modified on 23 January 2008 at 17:03."
And unless they have planned all this long ago it has no sense
Yeah I guess it was just a coincidence.
I was about to say that.

Nadine said:
I think we should forget the wiki article because it says "This page was last modified on 23 January 2008 at 17:03."
And unless they have planned all this long ago it has no sense
M SHINODA ON JUNE 28, 2010 AT 7:33 PM
"Easy one…yes, “The Catalyst” is correct. Michael, do you have a user name on LP.com? If so, let our moderators know, in case we want to contact you…Same goes to the user who posted under the user name “The Catalyst,” below..."

So... that's it? So we were right long ago and there's no more to it?

PinkyLoulouLP said:

Leon Medvedev said:
Then why there wasnt an official answer from MIke? If the answer to puzzle is The Catalyst? And even he wrote that we will have to ask Chester for help. And if this puzzle was that *far hard* to guess than why would we ask Chester's help?
Well we still haven't found what's Chester's role in all this. So I guess there's more?

Nadine said:
"Easy one…yes, “The Catalyst” is correct. Michael, do you have a user name on LP.com? If so, let our moderators know, in case we want to contact you…Same goes to the user who posted under the user name “The Catalyst,” below..."

PinkyLoulouLP said:

Leon Medvedev said:
I'm guessing Chester might tweet something.

Alessandra Schmitzhaus said:
Does Chester will make any disclosure in the chat? Or Twitter? Or does the answer will leave Mike?

PinkyLoulouLP said:
Well we still haven't found what's Chester's role in all this. So I guess there's more?

Nadine said:

PinkyLoulouLP said:

Leon Medvedev said:
Shame I was sleeping while the puzzle was solved, it was really an easy one, unless there's more to it than just putting in the right letters to their place, and getting "The Catalyst".
the catalyst

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service