I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can't wait for a new message. if those are lyrics, they look so nice. i dunno why i imagine the speed of it (it this were a song) like "LOATR". I know you are going to amaze us
if there is going to be more messages, i think that the messages being released are the track listing because im sure there is a lot more of them and i bet the last one will be the album title

Alessandra Schmitzhaus said:
Chester is really 100% involved, as Mike asked us to ask for it on your blog!
http://mikeshinoda.com/
Ahhh damn, if I only knew there was such an easy message already. At least I can hopefully boast that I am one of the few (if not the only) South African to get "The Catalyst".
The Catalyst
If the answer was so simple like find The Catalyst, Mike would have post that the puzzle was solved!, If he's sayin' that this is "a good one", sounds like it's not as easy as it seems, we need to look for more details. Hope we have some help from Chester soon.
I bet once we get every puzzle correct they'll released the album within a weeks time.
Its alrady been solved. Mike said so., The answer is The Catalyst. It really was that simple

Bourdongirl said:
If the answer was so simple like find The Catalyst, Mike would have post that the puzzle was solved!, If he's sayin' that this is "a good one", sounds like it's not as easy as it seems, we need to look for more details. Hope we have some help from Chester soon.
wow!i'm still under effect of your puzzle.....it sooooooooo cool and strange ^^
oh yeah mike did already give an answer

Quote from his comment on the site: "M SHINODA ON JUNE 28, 2010 AT 7:33 PM
Easy one…yes, “The Catalyst” is correct. Michael, do you have a user name on LP.com? If so, let our moderators know, in case we want to contact you…Same goes to the user who posted under the user name “The Catalyst,” below…"

Blake Reiterman said:
Its alrady been solved. Mike said so., The answer is The Catalyst. It really was that simple
Bourdongirl said:
not quite sure with this new puzzle...but when i fill in the missing letters i get something with "THE CAT LAYS"
could this be??
waiting nervously for the new album :)
I'm guessing that "The Catalyst" is a track on the album and that these are lyrics from that track. Just a guess. ^_^
A broken people isnt true in terms of grammar because not plural (A)..
under loaded gun(S)
can'(T) be
outfoug(H)t
outdon(E)
(C)an't THUS we have lots of letter I have found ( HEATS AS CATALYST)= kind of drug or cigarette
m)(A)tched
ou(T)run
(A)nd
s(Y)mphonies
bles(S)
(A) broken people
gun(S)
c(L)ose
in (T)o

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos