I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

viva argentinaaaa!!!!too!!!!:P

ana karina gimenez said:
yes!!!we need more iformation!!!im thinking about thes last three messeges maybe we have to fix them in some way:P

AXX_TH_HYBRD said:
i agree, i don't think it's that simple we need more information
VIVA MEXICO UJUUUU!!!!!!
But what information could we possibly get? The last one was pretty difficult, but this one looks fairly cut-and-dry...unless there's something more to 'The Catalyst' and/or there's something about those missing spaces...I'm stuck :/
maybe other combinations to letters I ve found a new combinations forexample: (LAST ATTACH AS YES)

and it can be a single name

sağback(link in bazaar ) said:
A broken people isnt true in terms of grammar because not plural (A)..
under loaded gun(S)
can'(T) be
outfoug(H)t
outdon(E)
(C)an't THUS we have lots of letter I have found ( HEATS AS CATALYST)= kind of drug or cigarette
m)(A)tched
ou(T)run
(A)nd
s(Y)mphonies
bles(S)
(A) broken people
gun(S)
c(L)ose
in (T)o
mmm yes for the spaces you right but there are some words to guess maybe is a kind of messege hide into the other words .....god!!!im stuck too!!!je:X

Matt Ashworth said:
But what information could we possibly get? The last one was pretty difficult, but this one looks fairly cut-and-dry...unless there's something more to 'The Catalyst' and/or there's something about those missing spaces...I'm stuck :/
i think that we have to wait to they give us another clue; finally mike gave us that part of the puzzle solved

Matt Ashworth said:
The second line: We're a broken people living under loaded gun

Some people have said it's strange and not grammatically correct but to me these look like lyrics of some kind so for a sentence like this to exist isn't too strange to me. A literary device has been used in this line for an added effect, so I don't think this line points to anything significant. But reading other messages people have posted it would seem as though 'The Catalyst' is all that's here to figure out...and if that's true then we're all wasting our time here atm, unless the missing spaces mean something...that's all I got for now.
everyone who's still trying to solve it: it's been solved. if you view the comments under mike's blog, you'll see that mike himself commented his own entry (he didn't make a new one).
the answer is "the catalyst"...
you now guys!!!!my only wish now is to have the new cd in my hands!!!:P

Matt Ashworth said:
The second line: We're a broken people living under loaded gun

Some people have said it's strange and not grammatically correct but to me these look like lyrics of some kind so for a sentence like this to exist isn't too strange to me. A literary device has been used in this line for an added effect, so I don't think this line points to anything significant. But reading other messages people have posted it would seem as though 'The Catalyst' is all that's here to figure out...and if that's true then we're all wasting our time here atm, unless the missing spaces mean something...that's all I got for now.
The most stupid idea came to my mind:

"Chester is The Catalyst of A Thousand Suns"

Sorry, I'm so frustrated that my mind is going off.
jajajja please!!!!!!you need your mind!!!on!!for see more new cds of linkin park!!

JustBiteMe9 said:

Hmm...so far these messages sound like titles and names...maybe the answers are all song titles?
Or maybe the Thousand Suns are The Catalyst for all the suffering of this... song?

Haha, soooorrry I can't think of what this one means... and what does Chester has to do with this.

ana karina gimenez said:
jajajja please!!!!!!you need your mind!!!on!!for see more new cds of linkin park!!

JustBiteMe9 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service