I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

didnt understand the message, cant wait to listent o the new album
Chile Loves yo!!
I'm looking forward to the puzzles. I love puzzles. (mazes especially).
oh dear lordy lord I hope that's ASCII, im starting to check if ASCII decodes that.
It's binary. I would decode it myself but that would be such a pain to copy it from the picture than copy it into english. XD
xaxaxaxaxax, Mike i'm beggining to think that you're doing it for fun!! :P anyway you'll make me search all the net for an answer!!! :D
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
No, but it looks promising.

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
"terra-zerstören" - Terra is a Latin word meaning ground, or earth, and zerstören is a German word meaning "to destroy/ruin/corrupt," etc., so pretty sure that is supposed to say "ground-breaking."

I'll keep plugging away at it.
Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd

It's a mix of various languages.
Yo Astat the LPU is almost done with it
Programists will read this soon=)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service