I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats kinda what everyone's been saying for the past weeks but good job anyway :S
well,thats great!!:)i mean your answer!

Darcy Long said:
BINGO!! IM PRETTY SURE IV GOT IT!!! A THOUSAND SUNS IS THE ALBUM AND ITS COMING OUT ON THE 20TH OF SEPTEMBER!!! AND THAT DEFO MEANS THE CATALYST IS THE SINGLE COMIN OUT AUGUST 2!!! WOOT LOL
i hope it"s the same response from mike!!!jeje
Caleb Hutch said:
thats kinda what everyone's been saying for the past weeks but good job anyway :S
hahahahahaah, lol, rofl, lmfao and so on and so forth lol

Caleb Hutch said:
yer i knowbut i think i found the prescise release date for the album... some people rekon it says sepTWENT so september 20 could be the release date.. i dunno but i rekon thats an alright guess

Caleb Hutch said:
GREAT!!!!

Darcy Long said:
yer i knowbut i think i found the prescise release date for the album... some people rekon it says sepTWENT so september 20 could be the release date.. i dunno but i rekon thats an alright guess

Caleb Hutch said:
es el logo LP
See the others aswers, you gonna know why!!! haha

Chazy Chaz said:
Hi all! i think i resolved the enigma... here is the photo modified step by step. u see? is the lp logo! xD but is incomplete... :(

Hi all! u see it? Is the LP logo! xD but is incomplete... :(

i think it is puzzle o linkin park logo... isnt it?
its a mixed up version of the lp logo
Is the new LP logo for the upcoming new album "A THOUSAND SUNS"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service