I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a symbol of LP in disorder, when we assemble it, we can read A Thousand suns // september
link >>
http://fr.winkinpark.com/Fichier:Message_cod%C3%A9_004.2.jpg
Wow..Some of you guys are still trying to solve puzzles from the last couple of weeks or so. Lol!
oh. mike stop playing with us. yesterday i slept at 4 in the morning because i wanted to see what that was! guess what.. i wasted my time on something i don't know... :-(
bye.
Go lp
I think that is the logo of linkin park
I think that is the logo of linkin park
?
ill try and dicode it with google translatore :)

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:
"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
im determined to get this dang thing i think they did this just for the fun of it ':| but its a little fun to a cretin extent
can't wait :)
Falls = Falls, If, or In Case
la = The, Her, A, or It
luminosité = Brightness, Luminosity, Radiance, Lucidity, or Radiancy
de = The or Ye
var = Was
to = To
ontplof = Explode
edastada = Forward
sekaligus = At once, All at once, At a time, At one blow, Outright, holus-bolus, En bloc
airean, = Air
that = That
sería = Would
kuin = As, Like, Than, or But
de = The or Ye
pracht = Splendor, Magnificence, Grandeur, Pomp, Brilliance, Wealth, Sheen, Brilliancy, or Eclat
Come = Come, As, Like, Such as, How, As well as, Whereby, What...Like, For, Both...and, Such, What, or Sorry
Yang = Yang
kuat. = Strong
Lo = It, Him, The or To it
sono = are
mä5´ig, =me?i dont think the 5 goes in there or even if the word goes in there
terra-zerstören = Terra-Destroy
tyd. = Time
ok wen we dicode it do we put it togeather and post wat we get?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service