I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont think it has any thig to do with binary coz i converted the first to normal numbers and it came to 10142907736879470664 so if anyone can make any sense out of this then plz tell me

and i noticed that if u look at it from a large distance u can see some wierd object
ohhh GOSHHHHHHH Mike,,,,,,, a mysterious message again?
In spanish:

La = female version of THE
De = OF
Seria = COULD
De = OF
Lo = Many differents uses, i can't think of any appropriate translation to english
I got a rough translation..from various various languages! damn! can't get one word though..it's supposedly Finnish.

Brightness falls, there were two explosions..

am i even close? LOL. I mean the translation was rough but I tried to put it together in a way that made more sense.
whoa ok binary code this is exploding my mind
I can recognize english, frech, Italian an spanish words, but the other i can't!

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
huh?
The only problem is that some words can mean different things for example come is translated into Italian as "AS" but in Spanish it's "eat" more probably it's "AS" though. Everyone needs to join together from different parts of the world and help!
Is almost complete! :D

Falls = falls
la = the
luminosité = luminosity
de = of
var = was
to = to
ontplof = explode
edastada = simultaneously
sekaligus = at once
airean = air
that = that
sería = would
kuin = as
de = of
pracht = splendor
come = come
yang =
kuat = strong
Lo =
sono = are
mä5´ig = powerful
terra-zerstören =
tyd = time

looking for more words... :D
Nice one mike, get a sentence, translate each word to a different languages and then turn it into binary. If only the message made sence.

After binary decode:

Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.

After various translations:

If (German) brightness (french) they were to (norwegian) explode (afrikkans) forward (estonian) at once (indonesian) air (Basque), that would (portugese) as (finish) the beauty (dutch) come strong (malay). Are (italian) powerful (swedish) land-destory (portugese-german) time (afrikkans)

Source: LpLive.net
i'm french i recognized "luminosite" that means bright, light ...
and i recognized "zerstören" that means destroy in german... With terra on the side of this word... I supposed it's destroy earth....

????? what about the rest of the text??? ...

KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
probably the LP logo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service